Secret santa USA 2022 - CLOSED

7 Likes

Ya so let’s do the damn thing.

5 Likes

Doh! I got excuses! Cannabutter chicken parm.
**(Marie Calenders, cuz I live on the edge)

7 Likes

I swear this site just makes me wanna make other people happy as I am.

12 Likes

Hey @PioneerValleyOG , really cool bud. I corrected the original post to say Dec 1st for you. Really awesome you decided to move on the suggestion, bet this is going to be a ton of fun for all the USA members. Rock on my friend.

8 Likes

Oh and hey Crazy Cat Lady @nefrella , you were missed in your absence. Great to see you walking the halls of OG again.

8 Likes

I missed ya like a FAT kid Misses Cake he just ate.

6 Likes

Oh and let me help you out @PioneerValleyOG. You need to be TL3 to make your posts a wiki so perhaps one of the @TeamOG members can make the OP a wiki for you. EDIT: One of them already did, got to love OG.

When you do advance to TL3 or Regular status you will be able to do it on your own. The steps are as follows.

To make your post a wiki click the 3 dots at the bottom right of the post.

Now click the wrench that appears.

Now click make wiki.

8 Likes

K, sweet. I’m hoping to get 3 soon! I’ve been trying to be involved in the community in the most positive ways I can. I’m a little flaky but here for the long haul. I consider this a varsity level site for growers and cannabis, um, everything.
But seriously Doug, thank you for everything brother.
:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

No problem brother, glad to have you here. To get to TL3 you will need to:

Regular

(trust level 3)

Regulars are the most active readers and reliable contributors over long periods of time.

Regulars can:

• Recategorize and rename topics
  • Spam flags cast on TL0 user posts immediately hide the post
  • Flags cast on TL0 user posts in sufficient diversity will auto-block the user and hide all their posts
  • Make their own posts wiki (that means editable by any TL1+ users)
  • Daily like limit increased by 2×
  • Access special forum category - Private Lounge

You can get to trust level 3 by…

This is time and activity based, unlike the previous levels. In the last 100 days…

• must have visited at least 50% of days
  • must have replied to at least 30 different topics
  • of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (currently ~250)
  • of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (currently ~ 10000)
  • must have received 300 likes*, and given 300 likes.
  • must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • must not have been suspended or silenced in the last 6 months

* These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (currently 75 users), across a minimum number of different days (currently 75 days). Likes cannot be from PMs.

This link will bring you to the thread that explains all trust levels :v:

7 Likes

Gotcha. On it.

6 Likes

Just posted the link to your thread in both Chat and Free seeds thread, that should bring some folk in :wink:

7 Likes

I’m on a list already is that for the usa? I see a Canada list above it

4 Likes

There is no list in OP bud. This is for the USA. Canada has their own going.

5 Likes

They have me on Canada then should I remove myself?

4 Likes

Well I guess it’s a invite

4 Likes

Anyway I’m down for doing the usa secret Santa

4 Likes

What a fun idea!

7 Likes

Yes, we tried opening up to some USA members last year and I guess you were on that list. We decided to stop that as the border can cause issues. Sign up in the OP here bud and get in on the fun.

6 Likes

Will do and thanks for all the info :raised_hands:

6 Likes