Secret santa USA 2022 - CLOSED

Looks like I missed @nefrella posting she had already put one up. I didn’t notice the 2020 and 2022 change, folks are signing up there so head to her link above.

6 Likes

USA SECRET SANTA 2022 LINK HERE:

@Cadman I combined the two thread for continuity. I hope you don’t mind my removing the link.

7 Likes

its always great to have help from friends.

7 Likes

I’m in! did this last year and it was awesome.

8 Likes

I’m glad to be back, can’t go wrong here! :green_heart::heart:

6 Likes

I’m in for the fun!

4 Likes

I’m in! I also had a great time last year or two that we did it. Thanks for organizing this yet again Nefrella!

5 Likes

So, we get a name and then we stalk them :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

10 Likes

i got screwed over two years in a row, but i figure i’ll go for it again this year. i don’t have all the cool shit to giveaway that i did last year but i hope my secret santa is happy with what i’m going to send.

6 Likes

What a great idea!!
I love this! So many ideas …:thinking:

4 Likes

8 Likes

Secret Santa, should be fun!

5 Likes

I am cheap and generous :thinking: so we better set some monetary rules before someone gets a candy bar & someone else gets a complete indoor 10x10 :grin:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

:100: I’m In!

And I have somethin verrry special in mind already :firecracker: :fire: :fireworks:

One Luv,
-Grouchy

5 Likes

This is super exciting I love secret Santa’s. this and my cutlery group have secret santas and now I’m getting in the holiday spirit. I’m looking forward to getting a nice gift package together for my recipent.

4 Likes

Signed up! Gonna send mega gifts. Like a big ol box worth

7 Likes

I’m in. not sure what I can send, I’ll figure something out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@nefrella can we make a limit for price of any purchased gift, excluding beans we made and/or homemade stuff?

3 Likes

Not sure if we need a limit, use your best judgment. I think anything you send will be received with gratitude.

Home made stuff = the best. I would encourage it

3 Likes

Personally, I think we should all just use our best judgment. But - some folks can give more, some can give less. Gratitude with responsibility :heart:

Not to say that personally, if I had thousands of dollars hahaha, I’d be giving it away anyway and loving every.second. So, if someone can and wants to bless their recipient, I’m not against that, all gifts are a blessing received with gratitude no matter the cost.

3 Likes