Security Question: Why is "system" a member of some of my private group chat messages?

If you’re the OP you can remove anyone AFAIK … ejem|nullxnull

3 Likes

Gotcha. As the OP, you can also make the whole thing disappear.

3 Likes

I can’t test my self as groups I am seeing it in I’m not the leader so I can’t test.

2 Likes

So it would be interesting to find out if “he” can be removed and if he comes back after that … :scream:

1 Like

You can make a conspiracy test group, I’m volunteering to join … frech|nullxnull

7 Likes

download

4 Likes

NOTHING on the internet is truly private. I would say its a valid question that wasn’t exactly answered. Cant say if he was trying to start trouble or not but I certainly didn’t see any false accusations.

I’m DEFINITELY not down with the banning or suspension of accounts because of indifferences or questions. Thats the very reason I no long use any social media. I certainly don’t find this post ban worthy and if OG becomes that type of site I definitely won’t stay.

With that said , I couldn’t care less about system bot

13 Likes

What’s up George? Not exactly certain what you’re getting at here- are you asking to have me removed? And why the he and him in quotations?

1 Like

I think he means “system”

4 Likes

Had not many PM’s where I was OP to check if you can remove someone :roll_eyes:, thought the quotes and this => blabla (bot) would be enough …

3 Likes

Yeah,

I thought it was pretty immature response to ban him for a reasonable question. Im new here, but I might not stick around either if this is how mods act.

4 Likes

In the past you didn’t even know there were mods. I dont know if this is becoming more regular but I sure hope not.
Imo if somebody does something ban worthy they should just be banned. Not publicly announced :confused: .

1 Like

For being a bunch of potheads there sure is a bunch of fighting some days. Smoke more weed :v:

6 Likes

No, it’s not reasonable for a couple reasons. Reasonable is “I see this thing. What is it?” Not “WHY ARE YOU SPYING ON ME?!” Not to mention, this is all just from previous escalations of people ‘sleuthing’ I.E. doing google searches and them making the first impulsive illogical connection they can make to imply this site is doing something shady. This is just an escalation of that, and treating it like it’s some innocuous, good faith, well-intentioned question just isn’t what’s going on here.

You accused Joe of operating a shady bitcoin site because they have the same hosting server and because Joe likely didn’t register this site with his real info, and when people pointed out to you these very probable realities, you started crying oppression and censorship.

6 Likes

It was a completely logical and reasonable question. If there was members in a private chat that were not invited it’s definitely a reason to be concerned. There was no accusations made of spying. It was a simple question that was met with no answer and an unreasonable ban.

8 Likes

Oppression wtf ??? Yeah somebody is going to have to explain that. Why is everything suddenly oppression?

2 Likes

I’ve figured put the truth to all the concerns latley. You ready for this bomb shell??

Everyone one this site is the exact same person except me. Its a giant conspiracy like the matrix, but not really the matrix but kind of like a sequel to the matrix . Fuck this just got awkward

Edit… not crazy, just bored

6 Likes

On another note. The mods should start an overgrow Facebook page… so all the drama can stay on Facebook where it belongs lol

7 Likes

I am the real @Grease_Monkey

6 Likes

download.jpeg-2
Succcckkeeerrrrrr

2 Likes