Seed and clone swap

Canada…true north strong and free

1 Like

Im in Europe 20 characters

1 Like

24 hours left to snag a bunch of clones. Take 1 or take 10…or take them all…I’m throwing them in the juicer tomorrow morning if no takers.

4 Likes

Hi there, I’m new here.
I will have some PK clones to trade in a few weeks.
in Vancouver area, looking to trade some to get some variety

PM me

5 Likes

Thanks for the offer, but I’m in winnipeg…temps here arent kind to fragile clones right now.

Generally I dont take clones in…the risk of mould or bugs is too great. If you ever do a seed run, keep me in mind!

Thanks for reaching out, bro!

5 Likes

another winnipeger eh? cool beans. do you work at delta 9? get me a job lol

2 Likes

@legalcanada
I deliver to D9 and the company that fabricates their gro-pods…lol…they use modified seacans as carbon filters…lol…still smells good outside though.
Finished gro-pods

Phase II being setup

12 Likes

Would love to see what they look like full of plants, I doctor thru delta 9 nice folks

2 Likes

Hey @Tappy, I’m rather new to OG, but I’m active in the #OG community and plan to keep going that way. I don’t have a whole lot to offer. However, I do have some God’s Green Crack and then some mystery seeds. As for the GGC, I got them from an Oz I had ordered for cheap and ended up with a shit ton of seeds. I actually just started afew of them. Anyways, I’m in Ontario and would love to trade or work something out for some different strains.

1 Like

You in the states?

Although there are like 10 cities in the US named Ontario, I’m guessing he’s in the Canadian Provence. :wink:

3 Likes

No @Grohio I’m in Ontario, Canada.

2 Likes

LMFAO. My reading comprehension skills are not the greatest sometimes.

1 Like

Hit me up when this covid shit is over. I will send you some black lotus f2s i made and some Hollyweed x Black lotus.

2 Likes

Heres the HW x BL my friend is growing.

10 Likes

Those ladies are looking rather happy & healthy. I’m hoping that these GGC turn out ok. }:‑)

4 Likes

Anyone want to trade seeds for clones? I’m in the US.

What I have to trade:

• Princess Haze from Brother’s Grimm
  • Blue Dream
  • Mendo Lights
  • Thai x Forum Cookies x Stardawg

What I’m looking for:

Reputable breeder seeds (regular - photoperiod) of a high THC strain that grows well indoors and finishes in around 60 days (or less).

Regarding the clones - I’ve seen here and elsewhere that unrooted clones are the safest and easiest to ship. Depending on your selection, I can cut and ship them right away. However, if you prefer that I get them rooted, that will obviously take a little time (2 weeks or less).

Ps. There are several members here who hooked me up with beans last year. I would be happy to send you clones if you ask - no trade required.

4 Likes

Are you usa or can?

1 Like

Oops - sorry @Tappy. Thanks for asking - I’m in the US.

1 Like

Hi their everyone was wondering if anyone f2 the blueberry hill line from bodhi would love to get my hands on another pack

2 Likes