Canadian sanctuary thread, for good clones or legends

Hello everybody

I just opened topics to collect the best clones in South America, USA, Europe, and put them in a “BIG Overgrow clone sanctuary” around the world, organized by us because just me, it’s complicated.

The goal is to make it for every continent because we have all different gooood weed to share ! ), share them around the world, exchange them for free, with all the Community around the world.

Some friends are making the same thing in all the other forums so it will be a Fucking good sharing program !

Why we should do this for canadian strains ?

• we’ve all already lost clones, and we will all lose more

• revive varieties like grapefruit, jean-guy, rené, masterkush, sweet skunk, that everyone is talking about and only breeders see and locked to sell us bad work and make a maximum benefit

• we buy diluted versions, or fake versions, from breeders who surf the hype to sell us diluted varieties that have nothing to do and they do not know sometimes. How many times I read than the hyped clone from a breeder is a fake clone (for Europe : Barney, Green house, Soma, Mr. Nice now, serious seeds now, etc…) :slight_smile:

• to create a “world free clones BIG library” with the others continental topics, and spread them the most possible to everybody ! those who have those clones generally just show them and die. Please see what happened to many clone-only (RKS, deathstar, NYCD ruby red, old genetics from all continents)

• stop dreaming about some hyped strains. Sometime selections are better and we are all dreaming for nothing. So take it from the “world seed clones library”, try it and stop dreaming :slight_smile:

By doing things right, we can revive almost dead varieties and all smoke pure wonders for nothing ! why don’t try ?

It would also be a great example of how to live in community through sharing, regardless of the country or the continent. If the cannabis world could lead by example it would be :

• a bonus for us because we are labelled as “drug addicts”

• make this world better. Please see the results of trading : money, war, poverty, hype for nothing, dream for nothing, poverty again. I don’t want this world for my kids and try to show the most possible that we can all live better if we just share and don’t say “mine is better, what do you have for me ?”

• a great exemple to show the world that american, russian, european, north corean, arabic, black, all the nationalities, can leave in this world with love, sharing programs and stop making war and researches on how to fuck our planet with bombs. This world can be a Heaven if we try.

And we will smoke the best weeds of our unique lifes ! haha after we die :slight_smile:

The best thing would be to exchange them between continents once a year. Something well organized like seed-coop!

Maybe I’m crazy but there are other crazy people who are up for this project. I have some contacts in Europe, Australia, USA, Colombia. The more number of crazy we’re, the more we’re going to laugh.

Best wishes

16 Likes

In Europe I saw some old cuts of Breeder Steeve from the old seedbank Spices of Life

• SOL
  • sweet deep grapefruit
  • sweet skunk

I’m trying to put them in the table :slight_smile: (now I only have european good clones because I’m from Europe haha more wedding cake and ghost og)

All the best

4 Likes

Been looking for legit manitoba poison…great canadian strain.
I have a friend that was a farmhand out in dauphin manitoba…he brought back a few choice colas in the fall. I want to make my way out there and see if I can find some of those. He said it was just growing wild behind the barn. The local hemp fields pollinated the shit out of them, but we didnt save any seeds :frowning2: . Hoping to find some wild stuff this summer/fall.
Finding a strain that finishes early enough is no easy task.

4 Likes

I have quite the clone collection going.
Kinda already have a fellow grower keeing back ups but never a bad idea to have a few more back ups.

Heres what I have that I 99% believe are the legit original cuts.

TK
GMO
Dosidos norcal cut
Chem d
‘09 Animal Cookies
Wedding cake aka triangle mints 3
Island Pink Kush
Bandaid Haze 7
ACDC 20:1
AJSD
Bigwyrm chem 91
Unknown OG
Kush Mints (rh cut from firstclass) *incoming in trade very soon
Grease Monkey (cut from firstclass) *incoming in trade very soon
GG4 (could be an S1 but seems legit from research)
Deathstar OG
Sour Chem
Death Bubba

These ones are either hunted by me or fellow canucks and are very top quality;

Golden Triangle (couple phenos still but pretty sure ive decided on the keeper)
Black Triangle f2 (one tk leaner and 2 hp leaners)
Purple Space Cookies
Meat Breath
Peanut Butter Breath
Garlic Breath
Trop Cookies f2
Silver Surfer Haze
Killer Banana Sherbet
Zkittles Kush Cake
Space Monkey 5 (from @50State )
Orange Sunshine f2 2 (from @50State)
Icecream Cake
Sunset Cream Mutant (sunset sherb x cookies n cream)
Humble Pie

*working on getting Tom Ford Pink Kush in a trade too

15 Likes

I may have to convince you to trade me a cut of the grease monkey… for obvious reasons lol

2 Likes

Hello, please have you trade yet with firstclassgenetics ?

Because I’m interested in those guys and their clones.

All the best and thank you very much

1 Like

Hello everybody

This is what I have now

At a moment we will have to think how to store all those genetics : maybe a group of people that can make preservation.
I can keep more strains but not all the strains if we have a big sancturary.
If we are a lot of people that can keep a lot of strains (for exemple : minimum 3 persons keep each strain for security) and share them for the price of send them by post, maybe one day we can smoke all the best clones around.

Clone only :
Gelato 33 (Larry bird)
Gelato 45
Gelato 47 (Mochi)
Legend OG (Crinkle)
Jewsgold
SFV
Motorbreath 15
Chem 91
Wedding Cake (Jbeezy)
Blue Dream (Santa Cruz)
Banana OG
Grape Pie
ECSD (Chaco)
Sour D (Jay Plantspeaker)
GMO (SMF)
Wifi 43
Chem D
amnesia core cut
blueberry haze

Strains selected :
gelato 33 S1
papaya punch
tropicana cookie
tropicana punch
mimosa
watermelon skittlez
vacation land (zkittlezxsfvxpurple punch)
orange sherbet
orange cookies mac
zuchi
chocolatina
triangle kush BX1
space monkey
banana glue
lemon crasher
baklava
mother’s milk
farmers fire
kosher kush

I’m making more selections and trying to find more clones but this is all I have for now.

All the best everybody

9 Likes

Real Manitoba poison is available through the Vancouver seed bank FWIW.

It really isn’t anything special or worth growing unless you’re doing guerilla outdoors or something like that. Very mediocre.

4 Likes

Can’t believe how long it took me to find this page. This is awesome!

2 Likes

I’m located in eastern ontario I would love to be able to pick up a few legends once the weather is good enough to ship and keep them preserved as well.

3 Likes

Hemp depot @Tappy , I bred it to DJ blueberry and federation Romulan, pretty mild daytime on its own

1 Like

Holy fuck, just stumbled across this now. How do I pm you @trytogoodbud ?

Edit: never mind, got it.

What great a site and thread btw. looking forward to spending more time here. Love these clone trading threads in Canada. Wish there was more of em.

3 Likes

I think this thread is misleading, the OP is in europe and these are just a list of cuts that he has heard of.

I think the list of cuts he actually holds is listed in his european thread. I never could figure out what the point of this is, but he set up a bunch of duplicate threads like this.

4 Likes

I like the idea other then the multiple country part. Just because it would be a problem getting the plants alive and through customs.

A big ass Canadian clone swap thread would be bomb though. I’d start one myself if I had more to offer.

4 Likes

Helio

If I say I have cuts it’s because I have them and I have proofs (I bought them via Instagram)

Yes I am on Europe but I created one thread in Canada because you have good clones I am searching for : René, Shizkaberry, bc grapefruit, etc…

And I thought it could be a good idea to organise sanctuary clones by continent like that we can swap between continents !

5 Likes

it’s a good idea but how does one ship from one continent to another, keeping the plants alive and getting them through customs?

It’s easy you send cuts and you hide them

1 Like

And they really make it alive? Wouldn’t it take a couple weeks to ship something from Europe to Canada?

I love this idea if it’s really that simple.

1 Like

We had a mailing debacle here and plants were 17 days from Ontario to Manitoba, rooted and didn’t make it

3 Likes