Seed Bank Deals! Sales! Discounts!

Just had a few packs arrive, they always throw in an extra pack for good measure.

Some good 420 deals going on and coming up too :slight_smile:

Edited - code works now

1 Like

You order from JOTI direct or from a certain sedd bank? Heard great things about them.

1 Like

I’m just waiting for the 4.20 deals!!!

1 Like

Code works now!

2 Likes

Does it work on the JOTI site or a certain seedbank site?

1 Like

JOTI site …

3 Likes

How long is this on for??? I need gods space needle, blackberry breath, candyland and others…need them bad!

3 Likes

No idea! Just got an email from Dana Larsen’s company with it… and though jeez that’s cool.

3 Likes

Dana Larsen?..like free seeds Dana? What company is this?

1 Like

Yup the Dana Larsen, Ex-NDP candidate dude that’s been in the Canadian MJ scene forever (no claim for or against his legitimacy on my end)

I think I got on some mailing list from getting those free “freedom dream” CBD seeds a year or two ago. The last email I received had this code. Figured it was directly with JOTI so was a good deal.

Now he’s doing some online MMJ and mushroom stuff I think.

Not really sure as I never purchased anything - I just get a random email here and there.

2 Likes

Oh my what am I gonna do with the JOTI sale. I’ve never used a coupon code before at His site. I also want that space needle. Oh my i am still under a seed embargo. I’m in a real position right now.haha

7 Likes

A friend of mine gave Dana a ride to some of Cannabis events a while ago and got some seeds from him too. He’s big into poppies now, peyote is legal in Canada too :slight_smile:

Looks like he may back piggybacked off the popularity of this site when it went down, or maybe his own creation http://overgrowcanada.com/

3 Likes

Was interested in the Afghani Magnum Auto but they’re sold out. Was finally thinking it was time to try some autos out…: that will have to wait I guess!

1 Like

Fast buds is 30% off
https://2fast4buds.com/

3 Likes

yeah the mushroom thing is a major ripoff… works out to like $80 a gram

2 Likes

Here’s a promo code for greenpoint if anyone wants. You could prolly stack two other promo codes on top “rollitup” (asshats) “icmag” be cheap

As a loyal customer, we want to offer you 30% OFF your next marijuana seeds purchase. Just use promo code, PU32QV77, to receive 30% OFF your entire marijuana seed selection. Consider it a special gift for being so important to us.

4 Likes

Jeez… would be pretty expensive to get lift off at that price!

1 Like

Sensi seeds has now a 35% discount … :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Glo seedbank is having a rough go in california. He laid off all his employees this week. A lot of ppl getting hurt by this virus. Here is a section of his email from today.

24 HOURS LEFT FOR THIS WEEKENDS SALE! A NEW DROP/RESTOCK FROM EXOTIC GENETIX GREASE MONKEY FEM CROSSES. WE ALSO HAVE A COUPLE NEW STRAINS FROM GREENLINE SEED CO- FATSO x CHERRIES & CREAM FEMS AND RUNTZ x CHERRY GELATO. I’M SORRY IF YOU ALREADY GOT THIS EMAIL AND I’M SORRY IF YOU DIDN’T GET IT THE FIRST TIME. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS ONLY!! THE MAJORITY OF PACKS ARE LISTED ONLY $5 TO $15 ABOVE THE PRICE WE PAID. IF TODAY OR TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY WE ARE OPEN, I TRULY AM SORRY. WITH ALL OF THIS STUFF GOING ON IN THE WORLD AND NOT HAVING MY EMPLOYEES, RUNNING THIS BUSINESS BY MYSELF LONG TERM IS NOT SOMETHING IM ABLE TO DO WITH EVERYTHING ELSE I HAVE GOING ON. LET’S HOPE FOR THE BEST! A LOT OF GEAR IS SELLING OUT AND CAN’T BE RESTOCKED BECAUSE BREEDERS ARE SELLING OFF ALL OF THEIR STOCK TO HUGE BULK BUYERS DUE TO UNCERTAIN TIMES. OUR PRICES ARE THE BEST YOU WILL FIND AND YOU WILL START TO NOTICE A LOT OF GEAR SELLING OUT SOON, AS OUR STOCK IS GETTING EXTREMELY LOW ON A LOT OF CROSSES. YOU REALLY DON’T WANT TO MISS THE NEW EXOTIC GENETIX, CANNARADO, THUG PUG AND SECRET SOCIETY SEED CO DROPS AS WELL AS THESE APPLE FRITTER SALES, JET FUEL GELATO SALES, CSI HUMBOLDT SALES, GREENLINE SEED CO NEW RELEASES/ RESTOCK SALES AND THE SALES FROM ALL OF THE OTHER BREEDERS. P

2 Likes