Seed Bank Deals! Sales! Discounts!

Did y’all pay with cash at GYO.? Never ordered from there before and they are closing in a day or two? I would like that Cali-O from CSI but not sure on sending cash.
Most of the time I don’t have a problem, it’s just they are going out of business, right.
Who’s to say…:smirk:

That would be awesome of you!

1 Like

PM sent … :sunglasses:

FYI on GYO, they merged with Single Seed a few months ago. But their prices are insane! 4 fems for $80

https://homegrowncannabisco.com/here-we-are?utm_source=gyo_seedbank&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=launch&utm_content=home_banner

1 Like

and when you add in the $10 for shipping, that $90 usd is actually $127 for us Canadians, for four seeds! i guess you’re paying for the association with kyle kushman?

1 Like

Got 2 of them from greenpoints

15 % J4WCP584
30 % PU32QV77

Can combine both

1 Like

Cannabislandia also has good deals. Seem to have the best prices when compared to seedsman or any other online bank.

Do you know them? Spanish shop.

3 Likes

https://beachcityseeds.com
Has several In-House Gentics for $50. 15 reg pack. It’s a U.S bank, never ordered from them they might be a off shoot of Platnumin or Neptune. Not sure but a lot of the banks are linked, I know Platnium is.
Anyways just a FYI.

1 Like

Right now Greenpoint has 2 valid discount codes that total 75% off.

PU32QV77 = 30%, and the new one, TXNKADGQ is good for 45%. I have some seeds in my cart, and both codes are good.

I haven’t pulled the trigger because I don’t get their payment options. They say they take credit/debit cards, but there’s no CC option at checkout. The only choices appear to be crypto, or snail mail, which is really kinda hard to believe.

In any case, the discount’s legit so, check it out.

6 Likes

J4WCP584 put this one in for extra 15%

1 Like

Puff Puff Pass is still getting seeds out fast. I ordered and received my beans in a week. And every order comes with freebies.

http://southwest-bakery.mybigcommerce.com/ppp/

Ive heard bad things about their cc thing, its laundered through china and my bank cancelled my order and called me and made a big fuss about it and told me theyd steal my identity and were probably doing something illegal. That was maybe 6 months ago so maybe its changed

2 Likes

Yeah I have heard others say the same. It was the processor they used. I use bitcoin.easy and another 10 percent off

1 Like

Yeah, definitely avoid using a CC on purchases with them particularly if the processor they are using is still Payofix. My CC was compromised and had received several fraudulent charges…unless it a disposable pre-paid CC or something. There was a whole on-going saga surrounding that issue.

My issue had occurred a couple of years ago and don’t know if there have been other complaints since then.

3 Likes

Greenpoint isn’t using Payofix for CC anymore. I was going to use cash but there was another option on checkout. :wink:

That’s a good move. Who is the new processor, if you know?

3 Likes

That’s the same code they sent me. Man I wish I knew about stacking codes earlier. I assume he doesn’t know.?.
I only got one pack but easily could have filled the cart, had three differ codes for 80% off total. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Wow using those codes plus my free shipping got me 3 strains 50 all in.

5 Likes

There called PMcoin Group…Sounded like you were buying gold.?. Didn’t read up on it yet…

4 Likes

Is the free shipping Only use once code or could you share it with us ?

Costs me 15 $ for shipping

1 Like