Seed Bank Deals! Sales! Discounts!

I’m all for supporting peoples work, but this just seems like grand larceny.

4 Likes

Very nice looking. I have gotten seeds from @WeTokeChronic he hooked me up. Seeds are very fresh.

1 Like

Dank Seeds are good. They have some deals. This year I haven’t seen deals like I did last year. Black Friday last year places had 70% off. I didn’t see that this year.

I agree. It’s sensi…so you’re paying for quality, I guess. But I can’t justify paying that without making a bunch more seeds.

3 Likes

Bought 2 packs of seeds last year and to make it up to myself, i had to do a seedrun and cross them lol.

2 Likes

Seed Cellar is clearing out old stock at 70% off. Lots of good shit

4 Likes

Oil Spill sounds crazy. Thanks

:oncoming_automobile:

I come to a stoplight yesterday & look over & see a canopy with a banner: CANNABIS SEEDS

:astonished:

Holy shit! I’m already about to turn into that shopping center but these m’fers might get all my cash before I even hit wallymart…

I talk to an older gal who was not the grower & so I ask what she has:

"These are Wedding Cake, blahblah, blahblahblahype, & Skunk Dawg crossed &…

OK ma’am you lost me at wedding cake but I’ll be polite…

“Sorry but I’m not into what the kids are into but thanks for your time” :man_facepalming:

What a trip. I almost asked if I could take a picture. :blush: 'Shit doesn’t happen!

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

@cannabissequoia Similar experience here few months ago before i started growing, I went into the headshop & turned out they were selling “Crop King” seeds. $60 for 3 seeds & a trinket. So glad I did my research first & didn’t buy them.

2 Likes

My buddy was getting gas. He started talking to this guy. The guy was selling seeds. For 40$ he got a major hook up.

3 Likes

I’ve read that seed cellar is an authorized vendor for DJ Short so that in of itself lends to their credibility, and those sale prices are attractive! I saw some CSI gear on heavy discount but the descriptions don’t seem accurate. They have Triangle Kush listed as an F1 but that’s impossible as it’s clone only and they are S1’s from CSI.

I could see how there could be a simple mixup of the F1 and S1 monikers but the packs are listed as having 11 seeds while the Triangle Kush S1’s come in 7 count seed packs from the breeder direct. 11 seeds per pack seems odd in that regard too. Also, they have a pack listed as being Sour Diesel F1. Just too many errors in the descriptions for me to take them seriously and I prefer to order direct from the breeder whenever possible. Much love

1 Like

They’re pretty legit. This was my order from them, minus the Blueberry Preserve F4 and Crystal Ship. It’s older stock though, so take that into consideration. Top Dawg has some similar weird listings on his Discord as well. I’m not too knowledgeable about POTET stuff I can’t really say why it’s listed like that

7 Likes

That actually helps fill in the blanks. There are a bunch of Pirates of the Emerald Triangle F1 hybrids with the PCK male, sold in 11 count packs from the breeder and upon digging deeper on the Seed Cellar website and clicking the product description tab it lists the actual cross. So while the product title on the main advertising space lists it as Sour Diesel F1, when clicking the drop down tab for the product description it lists the cross accurately with the PCK male contribution. That’s reassuring.

Definitely unnecessarily confusing but doesn’t seem malicious or anything like that. Appreciate you elaborating to help fill in the blanks. It’s helpful! Those are some great deals too! Much love

4 Likes

Connoisseur genetics is 50% off for the month of August. 2fem or 4 reg bonus seeds per pack bought.

100 lines to choose from.

Topconnoisseurg@outlook.com

3 Likes

Attitude seed banks has a “bank” now in the United State Also Ace Seeds has a bank that they sell to in the US FYI

2 Likes

That looks like a sweet deal.