Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

3 posts were split to a new topic: Multiple strains - feedback wanted

I have just had a fantastic seed buying experience with Hella Dank Seed Co..
I made an order on 29th of January and had beans in my mail box on the 7th of February.

They have reasonable prices answer emails real quick and generally a really simple easy experience.

I finally have me a B.O.G sticker :slight_smile:

Happy days.

8 Likes

yeah, we’re both from the same era man… i delt w/ richard til HS went down, gypsy til, well chemdawg happened, and when i got new genes in 12, i went to attitude… few orders over the years, never an issue. smooth sailing with attitude, they always delivered to me… now i hear they take bitcoin… easy payment man. youll pay an extra $20 for stealth shippng, but the piece of mind is worth it…
gypsy still has a site, its not SD anymore it’s seed boutique. his people will send u stuff, but its slow… old school way u gotta mail out money and wait. selection isnt all that, there are a few gems avilabale still, though …

I got mad love and respect for gypsy. he was kind to me in the early days, when i was young and very stupid. .i owe him a lot.

but to honestly answer your question, the truth is, his site is a shadow of it’s former glory… attitude been good to me and they got selection. based in UK, takes like 2weeks if u pay w/ bitcoin… If u only have credit card, use the sister site, choice seeds. same thing as attitude. but they accept Credit cards. if u want to mail cash or money order then u can use either Attitude or Choice…
discreet is another one that i can personally vouch for. Pay for the stealth… i didnt the 1st time and well, it wasnt “discreet” at all, lol… they break open packs and sell singles of everything. something attitude doesnt do, only certain kinds they sell singly… a little more pricey, but if u have limited space and want just a few singles, then discreet has more variety available. UK, and shipping takes 2wks or so…
hope that helps man! cheers!

5 Likes

I don’t like to disparage but I’ve gotta say stay away from seed supreme. I’ve ordered full breeders packs only to get “repackaged” seeds. When asked they’ll tell you its for stealth or seed protection but the hso chemdawg I ordered was not a chem in any way shape or form and was definitely an auto strain.
Having run HSO chemdawg many times there’s no doubt at all. The real HSO chemdawg is a tall long flowering chem 91
Same happened with cherrybomb. Full auto, less than 2 weeks and full flower.
They always seem to have strains no one else has had in stock for years.

7 Likes

I know @legalcanada runs a clean shop, buy from him. He’s one of us.

7 Likes

Great lake genetics is a great source! Great genetics, always stocked up on fresh Bodhi gear and always deals. Seedsherenow.com is also reputable. Always has good deals. I can vouch for great lake genetics. Got some awesome Bodhi with tons of free beans.

4 Likes

@BogSeeds could probably confirm that Strainly is a legit channel to get your seeds and clones from.

:pray:

10 Likes

Strainly is the coolest place to buy seeds and we like the way you can still communicate directly with us.

Yes, they are legit and reliable. We are pleased to participate in this endeavor. Bog Seeds :vulcan_salute:

20 Likes

Still slow there but u can just email me for info on availability and pricing at bogland72@gmail.com

BushyOG :man_farmer:t2:

9 Likes

California seed bank
Neptune
Oregon elite

4 Likes

Anyone who has experience with Alpine Seeds?

1 Like

The Vault is great :+1:… also sannies too, always sent £ and had my shipment… and legal seeds.com (@legalcanada"s seedbank)- i got my @LED_Seedz stuff v.quickly from his (or Ledz’s place…idk,
Mephisto’s is reliable too… etc etc…

10 Likes

Not myself; but maybe here ya find more information:

http://www.cannabisonline.es/foro/viewforum.php?f=46

http://www.cannabisonline.es/tienda-online/bancos-de-semillas/alpine.html

2 Likes

How about seedbanks that must be avoided?

1 Like

Story time, so Monday I ordered a couple packs of Ethos genetics from getseedsrighthere, some forum cookies S1 and Colorado Chem. They show up in the mail Thursday, which is fucking awesome shipping time, and there was an order mix up and he sent me a pack of mandarin cookies, citral glue R1, and Colorado Chem. I was a little disappointed I didn’t get the forum cookies but it was cool cause I got an extra pack of beans. I shot them a really cordial email asking if there was a mix up or if they had a surprise out of stock of the S1 cookies. They emailed me back earlier tonight and it was a mix up and they’d be sending me the pack of S1 cookies out Tuesday. That’s so fucking awesome. I didn’t expect that at all. Needless to say I had to share/brag and let you all know about the great experience I had with them.

10 Likes

Good peeps make the rest of us better peeps.

6 Likes

mmmm peeeeeeepssss :baby_chick: :hatched_chick: :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Glad this story ended up with a happy ending. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

you and getting lucky man lol

tell you what… :+1::vulcan_salute::grimacing:

4 Likes

This is a subject for the Seedbank thread my people… More info for everyone to look at in there.

Prepare for warp! 3… 2… 1… GO!

3 Likes