Seed exchange! got some seeds, want to change? need some seeds, want to test?

high folks, hi there!

hope this is welcome here, if not, please delete. thats not a commercial post, thats a community post. sharing and passing genetics. all the females being used are for sure keepers. all of the gelato41xsherb are tested, there is some fire in there, the ozbp x wilson are in the testing and looking good so far.

got some crosses I made some years ago and would like to trade them, exchange them. if you got something interesting, if you think sone of these crosses are interesting, hit me up, lets change seeds and keep our seed-stash diverse!

i love weed, so if you think you got something special, lets change, i am open to everything, because i know how great weed can be and what kind of delicous gold for the soul you can find. give me your gourmet-stuff hahahaha

i made some gelato41xsherbert(bx)(j-beezy)-crosses and some (orange zkittles x banana punch x wilson)(masonic)-crosses.

i hit them to:

its it, grease monkey, triple chocolate chip, strawberries and cream, strawberry lemonade, rainbow chip, scoops, wowzers (exotic genetix), zkittles og (terphogs), super silver haze, difruti (karma), gelato41xsherbert (jbeezy), lemon zkittle (sensi seeds), orange cookie mac …

feel free to hit me up, if you are interested.

ps: there will come some new crosses with raspberry boogie, cinderella 99, tongue splasher, southern sugar, banana sangria, bangarang and more. working on some fem-lines too and will start an automatic project soon…

grow on!!! and keep it colorfull! have a nice one!

16 Likes

Welcome to the greatest show on earth. Now get in your seat and get strapped down and prepared for the ride of your life. Again welcome newcomer. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Sounds like you’ve got some neato stuff. I’m sure it’ll move.

Best of luck.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG. There are already dedicated threads for gifting and trading seeds that are quite active @amadeus . You may find more exposure in those, best of luck :v:

3 Likes

Hell ya I’m interested in a lot of those!
Feel free to check out what I have up for trades too here

3 Likes

I’m definitely interested in trading my friend!

I have the following crossed with Nebulis Kush (7east genetics)

Deep Breath
Pre 98 Bubba Kush
Zkittle Brain
Critical Widow

Let me know if you wanna make a trade!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @amadeus your gonna have a ball here.
Excuse me for butting in with my ignorance but is “pre 98 Bubba Kush” different to the strain available now @DonGnosis?

2 Likes

Nope same one, sorry sometimes I put the pre and sometimes I don’t… I should get more consistent with it

1 Like

Ok thanks bro its just that I see the “pre98” bubba alot on OG and wondered if the stain changed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.