Seed making time for jack herer, white rhino and banana cream pie in AZ

Man! You tryna Overgrow the World, all by yourself?
Haha. You are a very generous soul!

6 Likes

Haha def giving it the good ole college try haha

5 Likes

Many thanks, for theses gems of a treasure! @AzSeaindooin420 Salute!!!

5 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 Just wanted to pass along some of the results of your efforts here…

The White Rhino…

Jack Herer…

My thanks for sharing these seeds with me. I am a relatively new grower, and these extra seeds have given me the opportunity to learn and expand my knowledge. Not pictured above are a few plants that i was able to share with friends up here in western NY, so there are a few more catching rays up here. I will post again once we hit the end of the season and its harvest time.

12 Likes

Damn those took a hot minute! Better late than never!

2 Likes

Very awesome bro! They look nice and healthy! Rock on! Looking forward to seeing em flower for ya

2 Likes

I’ve had them , just brain farted and forgot to post, smh, thanks again!

1 Like

White Rhino :green_heart:

8 Likes

Hell ya! They looking good bro! Looks to be pretty uniform plants

3 Likes

They suffered a little in the “desert”…lol

The last dry back take too long.

I always do topping pruning, and abuse from LST because of the grow height.

I’ll put this one up for flowering in the next few weeks, and take some clones from others to sexing.

Thanks for sharing your work mate. :green_heart:

6 Likes

nah, ive done this a bunch of times with reg seeds. when i dont have enough space in the tent ill just throw them in the backyard until the seeds are ready. the bud is garbage but the seeds are absolutely normal and fully developed. its totally fine as long as you give the seeds ~6wks to develop

2 Likes

Jack

7 Likes

Haven’t seen you around for awhile hope all is well @AzSeaindooin420

4 Likes

nice thread was hoping to see the f-gen of those WHITE RHINOS but no such luck.

nice though …

2 Likes

Looking at my notes they came from a grower buddy up in Cali, old schooler kind of dude that kept the strain around for years and unfortunately lost contact, knowing how long that dude been growing though I wouldn’t be surprised if he got em back in the early 2000s and just kept the generations going through the years, sorry I don’t have more info on it though. I just label em ibl, not a whole lot of variation between the plants in my run right down to the smells

2 Likes

well brother these are from your hands and if you say IBL then thats the best answer i could possibly get so ya there IBL now.

thank you very much …

2 Likes

Thread didn’t take a lot of traction but should be able to see some of what members have found in those

5 Likes

ya some pics so thats great to see, i think im going to hold these rhinos and i have some green crack seeds coming. i will drop both of those strains at the same time. two old school ballers in the same grow. could throw some white widow seeds in there as well and make a three dance.

will see …

6 Likes

or cross them all and call it “back in my days” like our older relatives or how we say it to the young ones now tell stories lol. back in my day we used to walk 2 hours and back to school in -40 weather!

3 Likes

Just call it “Jacks Jizz” and be done with it lmao

1 Like