Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Blood Orange

Customs did kill this one :cop:

@KronicKuz if yours are regular, would you consider taking this one over?

5 Likes

What? Youā€™re in Costa Ricaā€¦
If you throw them out the window theyā€™ll turn into a jungle in 90 days :slight_smile:

See @Meesh about some aspirin bug spray and yer good ta go!!

2 Likes

I think mine are regular I dont have space to breed but can send seeds to somebody I have seeds from the last og run

5 Likes

Thats whats up Sam. Its a pleasure to see. I appreciate that.

2 Likes

Im growing some Skunk91 now. They possibly herm? Just wondering. They look gorgeous so far. @Sebring. Howd the Maui go sir? I got some checking up to do. Ill aume the goji og beans if everyone can wait til I pop a male.

I popped two seeds. Dont know why. One is a female. The other hasnt been sexed so its still a possibility. If everone can hang ill pop the rest of the seeds for a male. Sorry for posting here. Hey @MomOnTheRun! :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

I had one crazy beautiful Skunk 91 go full herm week 4/5 of flower. Not just nanners but full monoecious.

8 Likes

I donā€™t know how I missed thisā€¦oh yeah got distracted by the pretty plant :stuck_out_tongue: I wonder what the difference between Crocketts and Bodhiā€™s?

No worriesā€¦that would be cool

Ouch

11 Likes

Ouch dude. I guess thats what happens when we play with fire. If she is a she iā€™ll keep her in front so I can pamper her and make sure shes backed out. How was the smoke tho? Fire.

5 Likes

Had a couple without the issue and they were gfw. Didnā€™t find any thatā€™d pass in a bag as skunk, but awesome nonetheless.

4 Likes

Youā€™ll have that with orange skunks

4 Likes

Hmmā€¦ Interesting I have been growing Crocketā€™s tangie for a while now, having been disappointing with DNAā€™a version and have no had any hermie issues, in fact thinking aout it I have had maybe one hermi in about the last 4 years out from everything! Luck I guessā€¦
Crockettā€™s Blood Orange is a cross of Tangie over a purple pheno of Tangie I believe. The orange from Cali-O, a bit like the grape from Purple Urkle seems to be one of those traits that is passed on pretty reliably when crossed out to something else suitable. IMHO Tangie has a lot to offer, but it needs more punch, and I have never been a fan of the shitty thin and messy stem structure it mostly develops, personally I canā€™t stand plants that canā€™t hold themselves up. Now fixing this up would be a good projectā€¦

5 Likes

Where can we find these containers that everybody is using

1 Like

Yup. Been lots of warnings about herms in the skunk91.
If you get a non herm they can be fire. (See skunk 91 thread, i just posted some pics the other day)

Strayfox is working on an RKS line. I believe its in testing now.
No seed producer has ever been able to reliably make beans that produce consistent RKS/Skunk Spray phenos. Everything comes out fruity or at best garlic/onion/chemmy/etcā€¦
At this point your best bet is growing as many seeds as possible of old landraces Like Afghani or Columbian or crosses and hope and pray that you get an RKS pheno.

11 Likes

Yupā€¦:point_up:t5:ā€¦what he saidā€¦thatā€™s kinda what Iā€™m doingā€¦gotta bit of diff Afghan , and afghan/haze /skunk. See what I can findā€¦or better yet can make.

8 Likes

I hear you dude I have one skunk 91 plant thatā€™s up in the air right now it looks like itā€™s going to have a male preflowers on it so Iā€™m going to scope at the night I really need room in my tent and I think out of all the plants Iā€™m going to go ahead and kill that one plant I would love to get some roadkill skunk.

I also understand some plants are more prone to turn Herm if you donā€™t keep your conditions tight which Iā€™m a stickler for. I donā€™t mess around with light schedule at all. Iā€™m not sure if you have any gear anything dude but if you do I would love to see your site.

I donā€™t have a lot of time right now to check out everybodyā€™s threads but the skunkā€™s really intrigued me. I have an early skunk from seedsman and itā€™s beautiful. Hopefully it flowers just as good as it looks now. Thanks for your input bud I was going to get a pack of roadkill skunk from copy cat but I backed off of it.

One more question is GMO a clone only strain? And is it and offshoot of skunk plants? I love that strain and I definitely am going to get ahold of it I just donā€™t know who has the real deal GMO skunk Master Flex? Thanks for your time bud.

8 Likes

Ill PM you about Gmo just to not bung up this thread

8 Likes

Thanks @MadScientist , @OrganicGorilla

You guys are awesome for offering this upā€¦

Thanks very much,

K.

3 Likes

This project has been dead for almost a year now.

5 Likes

Hahaā€¦My bad alloment. I never seen it closed anywhere, and was able to still sign up for itā€¦

K.

6 Likes

I like your optimism!

5 Likes