Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Blue Tara **Closed**

That looks awesome, congratulations for the work

4 Likes

Professional

3 Likes

Wow you are quick on those, very nice! I can see the purple creeping in the stems already.

I bet your Goji cross to them will be a match made in heaven. Iā€™m kind of excited to see what Blue Tara does to these Bubblelicious girls. Itā€™s hard to go wrong crossing two good plants.

7 Likes

Itā€™s going to be fun I think they will be a good match. I have some Herijuana going to so thatā€™s a possibility also. Thanks again for making these itā€™s very much appreciated and canā€™t wait to see what everyone finds in these. I have a feeling there will be a lot of Blue Tara hybrids around here soon.

7 Likes

Are these out in the mail yet? Havent seen any.

5 Likes

I canā€™t tell you if itā€™s Sunday or Tuesday. So, Iā€™m no help. Maybe going out in the April Box (May 8 or so now)? MOTR may know. Oh, and itā€™s Thursday or as we say now that day that ends in ā€œYā€

10 Likes

These are all going out in the Spring Box. I just hooked up a few peeps ahead of time. Iā€™m sitting on several hundred more that Iā€™ll be donating to @Sebring.

19 Likes

frisbees had more than just one useā€¦ cleaning weedā€¦ was its second best job

10 Likes

Well my blue Tara run is almost done so hereā€™s a little taster to round out the thread -

Thanks for spreading her around sheā€™s my current favorite.

31 Likes

Beautiful plant. I grew one of them out myself. I absolutely love the smell and taste. I would also give the pheno I had a solid 8 on potency. I will be growing out the rest of the seed on a mother search. Great job

8 Likes

Wow, thanks for the updates! Thatā€™s a beautiful plant. It fills my heart with gladness to see these beans getting grown.

5 Likes

That is pretty. Fills me with joy. And the want for some Blue Tara beans. :crazy_face:

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

I can hit you up. I still got a nice little sack of them.

5 Likes

Love it. :wink:

Thanks man.

Thats a looker! Always remember wanting blue tara seeds but wasnt buying them back then.

2 Likes

Iā€™m also super stoked to both see people grow these and hear they like them! Thank you again for all your work in preserving these! I have a couple that Iā€™m planning to run in my summer round of flower. :v:

2 Likes

@schmarmpit

I was not an OG when this all when down, so I missed it, but if there are some extra beans rattling around I would love to try someā€¦ Still waiting to pop my first of Bodhiā€™s genetics.
No stress one way or the otherā€¦
-Dirt

2 Likes

These must have been in the last box from MOTR. I kept trying to remember what I did with them, lol. I sure hope sheā€™s well and comes back one day, that was a nice box that month.

Hey, if you could spare another pack I can find something to trade. Just hit me up. peace

6 Likes

Here she is after a 2 month cure.

Large buds, very sticky, sweet fruity dank like a juicy fruit gum thatā€™s a little old. Note that sheā€™s got a blue tinge.

I enjoyed growing her. Sheā€™s a charmer.

26 Likes

LOL

You wonā€™t find gear like that at the OCS!! :sunglasses: :+1:

(ontario cannabis store)

Cheers
G

10 Likes