Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Goji OG

I’m not touching that pack. There are better HP13s out there.

I have a plan for the Goji, It’s not going to be an F2. I have a nice Goji female ( not the QM cut this time) that will receive some pollen from a Goji QM BX male. The BX males are about to go to flower.

-GH

26 Likes

awesome, a goji bx remix. good luck with the project, sounds like a lot of fun.

4 Likes

Dont ever stop being you

5 Likes

I agree Misolo…

@GrowHard, thanks for your efforts Man…It is appreciated around here.

Kind regards,

K.

6 Likes

Oh gee I’m on og talking about og with og’s, am I just just high or am I getting dementia before I die?
Bloody confused the shit out of myself there!
As it could be dementia I’m gonna reach for the next g oh gee!!

3 Likes

@GrowHard so many people are sleeping on the goji. It’s gonna have permanent 4x4 as well as the snow lotus crosses. Please continue your work while I play catchup. I’m gonna go hard and jam pack on those runs. Ty bro.
-J

8 Likes

Goji is great, but don’t limit yourself. I’m just trying to do what I can to share the magic.

-GH

22 Likes

It gives me deep satisfaction to hear that HP13 genetics are out there alive and well. :leaves:

6 Likes

GOJI OG. Who has some Bhodi Strawberry Milk? Holler at me. Strawberry Goji (J’s Cut). Sounds schweeet!

Yeah boyeee.:blush:
:+1:t2::blush::v:

11 Likes

Bump for the outdoor Goji. I need to pop some more. This pheno isnt what im looking for. Very tall and smells like strawberry. Ive seen some short stocky Goji phenos. I guess its time to bust the rest of the pack and go in.

If it finishes right outdoors Im gonna have a big fuck. Deffinitely an outdoor cut. It gets way too big indoors fast…:blush::v:

16 Likes

Are these f1 cuts or seed plants?

1 Like

Theyre actually F2 cuts. A great wise frog shot me a pack a while back. I should never use someones name. His name rings gongs round here though.:blush:

Na its an f2 cut. I only popped one seed from the pack. I know I know. Im looking for a chunkier small girl but from what I hear. There’s like 100 phenos of Goji. That sounds right and kinda wrong.

I mean a plant could express itself many different ways but a certain strain may have been forever where Bodhi picked its makings from. I have no idea. Lol

7 Likes

There’s like 100 phenos of Goji. That sounds right and kinda wrong.

I get what you mean. You are looking for another phenotype that displays similar traits.

Technically, there are exactly as many phenotypes within a genetic line as there are seeds.

We often see many unique phenotypes within a line that display the same trait, or set of traits.

The only way to reproduce a single phenotype is with clones. Clones are genetically identical, though they will still express their traits differently depending on environment. This is called acclimatization.

When people refer something like ‘genetic drift’ or degradation in clones, they are actually just observing the effects of acclimatization as cuttings move from one grower and grow environment to the next, and perceiving these new genetic expression as a negative impact.

Individual plants may acclimatize and their growth may alter according to their genetic response to new environmental conditions. This process also occurs over multiple generations as the line adapts for survival in a new environment.
We can alter this natural process with selective breeding.

the edibles are kicking in…

19 Likes

This is why I like to grow from seed you never know what you will find. It’s like a lottery to me when you finally get everything done and your just sampling all the different plants . Good times

10 Likes

On the environmental effects: Ive seen a few people recently mention putting mothers outside (in the ground?) to ‘rejuvenate’ them.

9 Likes

Not sure if I did this right but I hope I’m on the list. Who do I send my address to?

1 Like

The Goji thread I believe is just being kept up til someone applies the pollen. I currently have a particular F2 Goji female thats being ran out an indoors. Idk if anyone has picked the torch back up. I however am the Goji junky.

I am going to get a male and possibly have some good Goji pollen in the winds. Either way ill take this by the end of the year. Im just tying up some loose ends. Being clones that are just 2 weeks in to 12/12 again.

Doing a Sakura F4 seed run or am attempting at this moment. I have a sweet quick female and male pollen from the same pack. Fingers crossed.
Sakura Female donor momma

Sakura is Wookie#15xKatsu Bubba. My Bubba Clone will recieve some Sakura pollen as well.:+1:t2:

Here’s my outdoor Goji clone. Shes above.my uncles old lifted Dodge on Super Swampers. If I would have pit thjs plant out in April it would be 20’ ft tall. No doubt. My grandfather had my entire yard amended with topsoil and manure since the 50’s. You can grow anything anywhere on the property.

This cut is very stout and smells of sweet n sour strawberries. I’d love to get it out to dudes who have the space and want a great daytime antidepressant strain. Seriously. I’ll grow another example but this particular cut is pure med. for me. My Mom approves.:+1:t2::wink: And she a snob weed biche. I can say that cuz its true.

I will seed a cut asap. Promise.

15 Likes

I can see that making sense as a way to use acclimatization to figuratively ‘reset’ the genetic expression of an indoor plant that had begun to display undesirable traits due to stress and poor lighting, back to a more natural state of genetic expression as an organic outdoor plant with plenty of natural light and root space.

3 Likes

I think seeds made outside just add that much more verility to resulting seed . Breeder Steve was a big advocate of using the outdoors to weed out weaker plants and I really think there is something to making seed outdoors.

7 Likes

incomplete project / crop loss