Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Goji OG

This is why I like to grow from seed you never know what you will find. It’s like a lottery to me when you finally get everything done and your just sampling all the different plants . Good times

10 Likes

On the environmental effects: Ive seen a few people recently mention putting mothers outside (in the ground?) to ‘rejuvenate’ them.

9 Likes

Not sure if I did this right but I hope I’m on the list. Who do I send my address to?

1 Like

The Goji thread I believe is just being kept up til someone applies the pollen. I currently have a particular F2 Goji female thats being ran out an indoors. Idk if anyone has picked the torch back up. I however am the Goji junky.

I am going to get a male and possibly have some good Goji pollen in the winds. Either way ill take this by the end of the year. Im just tying up some loose ends. Being clones that are just 2 weeks in to 12/12 again.

Doing a Sakura F4 seed run or am attempting at this moment. I have a sweet quick female and male pollen from the same pack. Fingers crossed.
Sakura Female donor momma

Sakura is Wookie#15xKatsu Bubba. My Bubba Clone will recieve some Sakura pollen as well.:+1:t2:

Here’s my outdoor Goji clone. Shes above.my uncles old lifted Dodge on Super Swampers. If I would have pit thjs plant out in April it would be 20’ ft tall. No doubt. My grandfather had my entire yard amended with topsoil and manure since the 50’s. You can grow anything anywhere on the property.

This cut is very stout and smells of sweet n sour strawberries. I’d love to get it out to dudes who have the space and want a great daytime antidepressant strain. Seriously. I’ll grow another example but this particular cut is pure med. for me. My Mom approves.:+1:t2::wink: And she a snob weed biche. I can say that cuz its true.

I will seed a cut asap. Promise.

15 Likes

I can see that making sense as a way to use acclimatization to figuratively ‘reset’ the genetic expression of an indoor plant that had begun to display undesirable traits due to stress and poor lighting, back to a more natural state of genetic expression as an organic outdoor plant with plenty of natural light and root space.

3 Likes

I think seeds made outside just add that much more verility to resulting seed . Breeder Steve was a big advocate of using the outdoors to weed out weaker plants and I really think there is something to making seed outdoors.

7 Likes

incomplete project / crop loss