Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Goji OG

Wow, the strain description sounds really amazing. I’d be interested. I haven’t been around for long though, not sure if it’s appropriate.

10 Likes

Wow I can’t believe all these great seeds being created this last week or so. Thanks for everyone’s hard work and dedication. I would like to try some of these as well.

7 Likes

hmmm…
Well, that is an old photo of the QM clone. And I may have already taken a clip off of it, and vegged it for a bit. And there is a chance It might have accidentally been put into flower near a certain Snow Lotus BX male? So there just may be some true Goji Queen Mother BX beans already cooking…

26 Likes

LOL, may be the best thing ever, you never know. The universe works in wondrous ways.

6 Likes

What a blessing!! These will be awesome indeed… would love to run some f2s off against the Goji cut I have… also every Goji cross I’ve run has been absolutely incredible … looking FWD to watching these grow

11 Likes

Remember to forward your safe address to Sebring or the local distributor as listed in OP (use a PM).

11 Likes

This will be amazing! Added myself to the list. Thanks to @GrowHard and everyone making this possible.

7 Likes

Sweet! Ok then. Can’t leave us hanging with the tease - cough up new pictures when you get the chance

Edited to add: PLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEEE :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

In between dustings of pollen. I’ll get a whole plant shot a little bit later.

31 Likes

Sweet! She is purdy! Thank you! Now I know this isn’t one I could put in one of my smaller cabinets :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

She’s a beauty! Cool to see what she looks like after reading all the legends :princess:

6 Likes

Looking good @GrowHard!

4 Likes

Done, hopefully, the right way! If I have NOT told all of you RAD folks putting this together, that you are ALL RAD, then consider this your notice…:wink:

6 Likes

She is a lanky one, but definitely can support it.

not sure if this should be here in the Goji thread or the Snow Lotus thread.

23 Likes

7 for 7. The 8th seed had been lost after I dropped the cup with all them in it. Luckily I found 7 of them.

Going to do this run all hydro. Need big plants fast.
Let’s go.

23 Likes

100%…nice! I’ve dropped seeds before and it’s heart wrenching lol

10 Likes

Yup done it myself as well.

8 Likes

Me three plus twenty

5 Likes

My girl suffers from debilitating migraines (with vomiting)…If this would help with that, I would forever be in your debt…Thanks for this :slight_smile:

Regards,

K.

9 Likes

nice i got a pack of these F2s in the wings, i’ll be watching

6 Likes