Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Goji OG

Hello from Sweden, looking for help to find some good , memtors and seeds to be Helping me in the soil in Sweden in and out.
I am in my 3e grow session just now .
I am hookt on this . Just love it .
So i Hope evrybudy have green Nice energi aouround us .
Love and light from Sweden

10 Likes

I would probably try edibles for that. Smokingā€¦well, anythingā€¦restricts capillaries and will probably make it worse.

8 Likes

So busy with the trim just saw this. This should be nice!

4 Likes

We have tried that as wellā€¦But, I do know from the past, when I was growing Cali-Mist, it would kill her brutal crampsā€¦So I do know certain strains do work better than others for different ailments. Odd enough, small doses of MDMA, has also helped her with the Migraines.

Regards,

K.

7 Likes

For anyone who is interested, I came across this. https://www.marijuanabreak.com/goji-og-strain-review

Cheers to Bodhi, for what looks to be a very stellar strain. He should be proudā€¦I would love to try some Rosin of thisā€¦

Regards,

K.

9 Likes

Add Baltimore please. Pmin my addy. Thank you. This strain is the medicine of choice. Helps with my degenerative discs. You have no idea how excited I am. Thanks bro.

5 Likes

Signed up for this. Canā€™t wait to have such great genetics!

3 Likes

Anything Goji rulezā€™s, what a great project to run. You will have some hunting to do as Goji has several phenoā€™s . Wish you all the best, hop you make a bunch of seeds for everyone. EVERYONE should grow Goji, YES, the right phenoā€™s ARE THAT GOOD!!!

7 Likes

Of the 7 seeds, I ended up with 5 males and 2 females. I culled 2 of the males and sent the 5 into flower about 10 days ago. Today I pulled the 3 males and sent them to hang out in the garage until i collect some pollen.

Here the 3 males are.

36 Likes

OG is such an amazing place. Iā€™ve wanted Goji for years, but waited too long and the seeds were gone. Thank you so much for making these. A really cool thing to do.

7 Likes

Do you have a favorite male? Iā€™m digging the structure of the middle one.

2 Likes

I love them all the same.

10 Likes

The 2 females getting ready to go hang out in the garage for a couple days.

23 Likes

Looking pretty over there !! Good job so far mate, theyā€™re looking very happy :+1::+1:

4 Likes

@goatrock Yeh, OG is a weird place on the Internet isnā€™t it? People sending out seeds without any expectation. Too good to be true. Hard to believe.

Iā€™m in the same boat. New passionate grower who came to the party late and canā€™t obtain Goji OG seeds anymore, but here we areā€¦generous people here at OG to the rescue.

8 Likes

Hang in there. I smoked goji og for the first time 6 months ago. I havenā€™t ran any yet but, Iā€™m making sure Iā€™m prepped for the run. More soil, good nutrients, fresh bulbs, OG family checkā€¦money is tight right now. Iā€™m not throwing these babes in until fall. Every seed Iā€™ve received is a gem to me. I threw a couple auto seeds from a friend. 1 didnā€™t pop. Ruined my day.

I have visions of me dumping kilos of seeds from a single engined plane like Johnny hempseed. Who remembers Johnny Hempseed? Seriously though. Hang tight. Remember big bro :dark_sunglasses:. Ima check your grow out. :wink:

4 Likes

Hopefully Iā€™m not to late for the party in this sweet seed run! TY for you time and effort on this project @GrowHard!

5 Likes

Grow hard goes hard! :metal:

4 Likes

Worst news I can give.

I left the door open to my Garage last evening, and something came in and ate the seeded mothers through their main stems. I am attempting to reveg a clipping I took off one of the males after I put it in flower.

As for right now, this is on hold until the male turns around.

My apologies
-GH

11 Likes

Whaaaaaat? Holy crap thatā€™s horrible, so sorry to hear, I hope youā€™re able to turn it around!

2 Likes