Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Goji OG

Ohhh no good. Dont apologise though dude.
Is there enough left on the stem that you could do a graft back into itself? A v cut on the base and opposite on the other poke it in and tape around?
Maybe even put it in water and see if they throw roots.

Keep smiling anyhow.

7 Likes

ouch. donā€™t give yourself too hard a time.

so iā€™m hoping you might be able to help me @GrowHard. i have seven unsexed plants from a genotype i very much want to keep alive and get out there. i am not a breeder. but i am blessed to know some great breeders. these plants are from seeds of a breedback to HP13. this genotype is all about the smell/taste that launched the chem/diesel lines. super stable F2. i want to get these plants into the hands of someone who will keep them as mothers and fathers and/or give them to those who willā€“or whatever awesomeness you breeders do to keep a great genotype going. i will of course only sex cuttings from these plants, and iā€™ll be keeping moms of all the females. can you help me get these genetics into the right handsā€¦?

i know you donā€™t know me, and iā€™m fine with growing out the females to show you and whomever else what they areā€¦ iā€™ll get flowers into somebodyā€™s hands you trust so it can be smelled, tasted, and smoked. i keep very careful log books, so youā€™ll have all the info you could wantā€¦

thoughtsā€¦?

14 Likes

Oh man, reproducing JJs stuff is risky business. But looks like he already did. DM me and we can have a chat.

8 Likes

They were wilted. My guess has to be a rabbit. I hate putting this out there. Worst Case, Iā€™ll be able to crank out some more Goji BX in the near future.

11 Likes

Ummm. Rabbit stew. Yummy.

5 Likes

Damn shit happens. Thanks for all your effort!

4 Likes

Whatever came of this hopeful greatness.

1 Like

Iā€™m not touching that pack. There are better HP13s out there.

I have a plan for the Goji, Itā€™s not going to be an F2. I have a nice Goji female ( not the QM cut this time) that will receive some pollen from a Goji QM BX male. The BX males are about to go to flower.

-GH

26 Likes

awesome, a goji bx remix. good luck with the project, sounds like a lot of fun.

4 Likes

Dont ever stop being you

5 Likes

I agree Misoloā€¦

@GrowHard, thanks for your efforts Manā€¦It is appreciated around here.

Kind regards,

K.

6 Likes

Oh gee Iā€™m on og talking about og with ogā€™s, am I just just high or am I getting dementia before I die?
Bloody confused the shit out of myself there!
As it could be dementia Iā€™m gonna reach for the next g oh gee!!

3 Likes

@GrowHard so many people are sleeping on the goji. Itā€™s gonna have permanent 4x4 as well as the snow lotus crosses. Please continue your work while I play catchup. Iā€™m gonna go hard and jam pack on those runs. Ty bro.
-J

8 Likes

Goji is great, but donā€™t limit yourself. Iā€™m just trying to do what I can to share the magic.

-GH

22 Likes

It gives me deep satisfaction to hear that HP13 genetics are out there alive and well. :leaves:

6 Likes

GOJI OG. Who has some Bhodi Strawberry Milk? Holler at me. Strawberry Goji (Jā€™s Cut). Sounds schweeet!

Yeah boyeee.:blush:
:+1:t2::blush::v:

11 Likes

Bump for the outdoor Goji. I need to pop some more. This pheno isnt what im looking for. Very tall and smells like strawberry. Ive seen some short stocky Goji phenos. I guess its time to bust the rest of the pack and go in.

If it finishes right outdoors Im gonna have a big fuck. Deffinitely an outdoor cut. It gets way too big indoors fastā€¦:blush::v:

16 Likes

Are these f1 cuts or seed plants?

1 Like

Theyre actually F2 cuts. A great wise frog shot me a pack a while back. I should never use someones name. His name rings gongs round here though.:blush:

Na its an f2 cut. I only popped one seed from the pack. I know I know. Im looking for a chunkier small girl but from what I hear. Thereā€™s like 100 phenos of Goji. That sounds right and kinda wrong.

I mean a plant could express itself many different ways but a certain strain may have been forever where Bodhi picked its makings from. I have no idea. Lol

7 Likes

Thereā€™s like 100 phenos of Goji. That sounds right and kinda wrong.

I get what you mean. You are looking for another phenotype that displays similar traits.

Technically, there are exactly as many phenotypes within a genetic line as there are seeds.

We often see many unique phenotypes within a line that display the same trait, or set of traits.

The only way to reproduce a single phenotype is with clones. Clones are genetically identical, though they will still express their traits differently depending on environment. This is called acclimatization.

When people refer something like ā€˜genetic driftā€™ or degradation in clones, they are actually just observing the effects of acclimatization as cuttings move from one grower and grow environment to the next, and perceiving these new genetic expression as a negative impact.

Individual plants may acclimatize and their growth may alter according to their genetic response to new environmental conditions. This process also occurs over multiple generations as the line adapts for survival in a new environment.
We can alter this natural process with selective breeding.

the edibles are kicking inā€¦

19 Likes