Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Jungle Spice - Give Away Has Ended

Wow nice package to find in the mail box , Hopefully Canada deliverys are crawling across the line soon !

9 Likes

Got a great surprise in the mail today. Thanks @lefthandseeds and @MomOnTheRun and everyone else involved. can’t wait to run these soon. Uploading…

8 Likes

(from #230) :wave:

Green - JS#6
Blue - JS#7
Yellow - JS#1
Pink - JS#4
Black - Black Domina #1 x JS
Red - Black Domina #2 x JS
Orange - Deep Chunk x JS (may have low germination rates)

:nerd: :clipboard:

:evergreen_tree:

14 Likes

Got one of those myself today. Thank you @MomOnTheRun for sending and thank you @lefthandseeds for making. Both of your generosity is appreciated.

12 Likes

I was really excited when I got the package today! Thank you overgrow community especially @MomOnTheRun, @lefthandseeds.

13 Likes

Thanks to all involved for this great project! @lefthandseeds I am totally blown away by the quality packaging. Your stuff looks better than the stuff I pay for. I can’t wait to run these next. I think I’m going to start with JS#6 as I am looking for that pine. I’m checking the deets of your JS#6 IBL thread to see if I can help give back.

@MomOnTheRun has been so kind and helpful since I joined, and even her mail to a stranger was done with love. It really made my day to get that package. This is such a great community to be part of!

21 Likes

I recieved em yesterday. Ill get em sent out friday at the latest.

5 Likes

If I have a pack of these and grow them out there are 11 seeds. I don’t see how I can hope to achieve all 7 pheno’s. I would dearly love to get type 1 and 6 1 for taste and 6 for breeders choice. and the BD’s and would be glad to trade in the breeder pack. and or contribute some of the others I have in exchange. :slight_smile: Just started growing. I haven’t tried JS but would like to. I am a fan of the fruity ones too though. My widow is smooth and a little fruit/citrusy

What I really need though is a couch lock indica so I am eyeing up those BD crosees enviously.

Edit note: @MomOnTheRun have hit new post limit for the day will replay when possible. Thx for including me …if I miss anything it’s like c’est la vie.

2 Likes

This is what comes in the pack. Well all the ones in the cone shape containers come in the pack.

11 Likes

lol yeah. I saw … I meant from my original…he had to have started with 20 at least likely 30

@MomOnTheRun can I be added at this late date? would love to send my original for a pack of @lefthandseeds pheno’s
please see this and the above post.

6 Likes

Sure! I have all except for Skunk '91…need to get some more from @Craigson15 though figure i’ll wait til this fall to let the requests build up again. I’ll pm you to get your details and postage info :wink:

12 Likes

@lefthandseeds Just so you guys know I have used up ALL of my likes today and it is mostly YOUR fault. hmph. lol

8 Likes

Hey guys, sorry my Jabbas ended up all female. Here’s a pic of current growth

9 Likes

Package received. Thanks so much guys!!!

7 Likes

@lefthandseeds got to hand it to you on the jungle spice project. the inclusion of multiple js phenos and the crosses is really cool, well above and beyond imo.

14 Likes

Do I have to hump my mailman leg again to get in this ban wagon

7 Likes

I have a spare pack of skunk 91 I can send

6 Likes

Great info on this thread for sure!!!
Wow, people still take seed runs past F1? I thought that was a legend placed in myth lol j/k.
Just take a look at Strainly, or even a lot of American seed breeding companies today.
Everything is a femmed plant (O.G. gas-based no doubt likely) thats been treated to to produce pollen, then laid on another “cut of the month” cultivar. Boom!! work done!!
Apparently, no further work is needed after this process.

Its nice to see people still trying to do things right. Doing them the hard way, not cutting corners.
Respect to @lefthandseeds

12 Likes

Yeah everything being feminized isnt great. As it gains more popularity, which it is bc its easy and keeps plant counts down. It will become more important to have breeders like lefthand around to keep things going.

5 Likes

No though that would be a sight :stuck_out_tongue: You should be hearing from @Craigson15 shortly :wink:

6 Likes