Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Jungle Spice - Give Away Has Ended

5 Likes

I haven’t counted yet, but there’s a LOT. I did try eating some of the ones that didn’t look quite viable. Mmmm

10 Likes

That’s half the fun!

4 Likes

Seed estimates are ready for JS:

JS1

24g total weight, 0.89g @ 50 seeds
Estimated QTY 1,300

JS4

23.4g total weight, 0.71g @ 50 seeds
Estimated QTY 1,600

JS6

31g total weight, 0.57g @ 50 seeds
Estimated QTY 2,700

JS7

44.4g total weight, 0.85g @ 50 seeds
Estimated QTY 2,600

I’m going to start getting these packaged, and then I’ll weigh out the crosses.

20 Likes

Wow that’s alot of work. Sounds like good times

5 Likes

@PoppaPuff yes :cold_sweat: it’s taking me a few days…

I color coded some vials with tape. And prepared some commemorative packaging. At some point I stopped counting the seeds, so these are just a standard “scoop”. But I don’t think anybody is going to be running out any time soon…

28 Likes

Holy s**t @lefthandseeds that is a lot of seeds, well done and great job. Your going to make a lot of people very happy :wink:

Cheers Johnny

13 Likes

[quote=“lefthandseeds, post:29, topic:14409, full:true”]

This one is our poll winner – These are some black domina seeds from some guy named “new420guy”.

The first sets of strains I ever purchased included Black Domina. Beautful plant. Has a very perfumy body to it (as i remember)
This is like 1993-1994 era. Got some great “Misty” seeds then too. Bred by Positronics…
I wanted to purchase some Black Domina beans thru Sensi Seeds, but their prices are above me.

11 Likes

Yep that’s what these smelled like exactly! Perfumey, floral and a bit like berries. My friend who grows for dispensaries commented that it doesn’t even smell like weed.

I had another pheno from the same batch of seeds (not part of this project) that smelled completely different. Heavy black pepper scent on that one.

13 Likes

Green - JS#6
Blue - JS#7
Yellow - JS#1
Pink - JS#4
Black - Black Domina #1 x JS
Red - Black Domina #2 x JS
Orange - Deep Chunk x JS (may have low germination rates)

Whew, finishing up seeds from the 3 crosses. Just have to add them to the other 4 JS F2’s already in the packs. Note that I’m color coding these. Pay attention to the colors, as not all the vials in the packs are JS F2s. I will add the colors in the strain guide post above as well.

35 Likes

Would have done the same thing myself. :joy: :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

Sure is alot of vials there, Heisenberg :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Yeah, one of his smoking strains must be good! That’s a lot of tedious work! Nice job Lefty! I better work on my grow space today…

peace

6 Likes

These pictures belong here.

Some fun things you can do with JS#1 seeded out and destroyed bud.

Sift it!

Squish it!

Bop it!

Twist it!

Pull it!

Smoke it! :saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::sunglasses::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone:

22 Likes

Beautiful wax/resin/rosin/whatever it is… bro!

3 Likes

:smile: :zzz:he’s still passed out… :bed:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

:astonished::scream::dizzy_face::robot::skull_crossbones::dizzy_face::sleeping:

Heh heh, dreaming sweet dreams, too I hope

4 Likes

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping: huh, did somebody say something?

8 Likes

i remember getting ounces contain 3 buds!!! It was kind back then. The shit was just donkey dick, but was perfectly cured so it kept its flavor nicely.
Yes, wild smells from it no doubt. A forgotten powerhouse.

5 Likes

Damn son, that pressed kief looks like some fire! Thanks for doing what you do my friend.

fr0g_D

4 Likes