says mm x nt on the package

3 Likes

No number on the pkg

2 Likes

Went and took another look… number 2

3 Likes

Thanks for the extras @OleReynard

4 Likes

I got NTxMM #3. What say you about that one? And many thanks!

2 Likes

Any of em smell like milk? Lol

2 Likes

Yeah this is that thread… I don’t know what happened with this seed run though from what I can tell is its ongoing

Yup! Just what you gave me to include as a surprise… I gave out all except the #1 NT X MM as i’ll have to repackage those

8 Likes

There weren’t a one I would’ve kicked out of bed.
A beautiful bunch of ladies :heart:.

It’s been a bit now they’ve been dry and stuck in the freezer for a cure, kills off that first bit of hay smell.
They have gotten quite a bit more heady since first sampled.
Hashy tasting with a bit of…

The Nepali temple bigger pear shaped calyxs, covered in trichs, just not my cup of tea.
The wife had some racing off of it, more sativaish high.
They were all pretty much the same pheno wise.
Will be dry seived with some Indy stuff, make a nice level high.

I did have pics up at one time of the top bud, kept them up for a bit.
Took them down.

As far as a milk smell I’ll.have to go to the store and get some powdered milk and compare.

13 Likes

Which one is #3 if I may ask?

2 Likes

Certainly don’t mind you asking, just don’t remember.
I did a general overview of the grow above.

There weren’t a bad one in the bunch.
Right now I’m not keeping mother’s but there were a bunch in there that were keep able and I hope it transferred over to the beans.

5 Likes

lol. I’m not sure if I’d recognize it either. Sure as hell never had a bud yet that had me thinking of the smell of milk.

3 Likes

I think it’s supposed to smell like powdered sweet milk.
What condensed?

2 Likes

Not my mother.

The flower does not. There was a slight touch on the roof of my mouth on the exhale. If I wasn’t looking for it I wouldn’t have imagined I tasted it.

11 Likes

Didnt get these in the box but she mustve run out of room. Hopefully they will be in the April box.
Wouldnt be able to pop those yet anyways.
Thank you for all the effort and hard work everyone.
Dont have much time lately so ill probably preface all posts with a thank you for the near future :smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, I think she said she ran out of materials and time so has to do the rest later. Hope you get some. I got 12 of the MM.

4 Likes

Everyone should have received either Mothers Milk, Nepali Temple OR MM x NT as an extra freebie. I mixed them all up and randomly grabbed a pack for each box…if I missed you, certainly let me know and i’ll be sure to put a random pack of one of these for you in the April box :wink:

14 Likes

Cool. I would mind having the Temple cross or the NT. I did get a pack though. The MM. Only if there are extras. peace

5 Likes

Can we still sign up for the MM?

1 Like

For that week, yes…((Sigh)) and still a few more to send out with a couple boxes to re-send that were returned. It doesn’t help that the nearest post office is closed for renovations so I need to go to the next town over and quite frankly I have been too wiped out to wait 2 more hours after my graveyard shift, these minus temps with the heater in my van burning out, tire and oil pan issues really isn’t ideal. I did try yesterday though - pushed my nap back and got all the way there then realized its MLK Jr observance (((Dohhh!!!)))

7 months on dayshift with random hours changing every week really threw me off balance and now a month back to graves (my preferred shift) with a steady Mon-Fri schedule in a lead position with “new” standards has really kicked my ass…I am too young to pass up the challenge though my body says, too old to keep up with this shit

I can send you a pack of #1 NT x MM…I need to repackage them so I know how many packs I can make though estimating ~15? just eyeballing the baggie

I am going to say yes though its been quite awhile since an update was made…I hope everything is alright.

13 Likes