Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Mothers Milk - closed

Thanks motr for all you do
Peace

Paps

7 Likes

Just wanted to mention how vigorous these seeds are I popped one it cracked the shell in under 12 hours with a full tail!

9 Likes

I am really enjoying the smoke of dispensary Motherā€™s Milk. Wonder whether they are the same generation. This one is rising fast to the top of the queue.
Hat tip to @OleReynard.

4 Likes

Three cheers :thumbsup: :beer:

4 Likes

There was neither. But i honestly thought you couldnt fit them.
The tin literally popped apart when the tape was cut.
Either is fine, just the way you did it.
The april box is fine and you are amazing.

Ill shoot you what i did receive if you want.
Thanks MOTR

6 Likes

Big thanks again to @OleReynard for the opportunity

10 Likes

Did those come in the Christmas goodie box?
Those would be from me.

5 Likes

Yes they did now I understand how I got confused with the Hindu Kush I knew something in there came from you thank you so much @OleReynard

5 Likes

What is the story on the Hindu Kush? I got a pack but donā€™t know anything else about it.

5 Likes

There is another thread here discussing that Hindu, itā€™s a cross not pure Hindu.

6 Likes

Thanks. Do you remember the name of the thread? Iā€™ll try and search.

OK, I think I found itā€¦ @DanzaKuduro. Thanks. I completely missed all of that conversation. Iā€™ll read up. Sounds like a nice cross possibly. Im guessing the SF og they talk about being a possible parent is Starfighter?? Iā€™ll catch up on that thread.

I wasnā€™t sure who to thank for the seeds! Thank you @DanzaKuduro!!! peace

7 Likes

Nope Starfighter and sfv og are two completely different plants. Sfv og is a type of og , sfv og kush is that cut crossed to a afghan. Starfighter is mix a of alien genetics work.

6 Likes

Soā€¦ the sf in his thread is SFV og? I was thinking what he was saying was Hindu Kush x sfā€¦ I wasnā€™t sure what the sf would be.

2 Likes

The way I read it, itā€™s TOM (that one motherfucker, an unknown strain) x Hindu kush, F2. There was a pack of TOM x Hindu Kush, that he popped and just bred a male to a female to create more seeds.

Totally could be wrong but I went thru and read it last week and thats what I got out of it.

6 Likes

No I was corrected last week itā€™s not the tom cross

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what I had originally gotten out of what was said as well I believe itā€™s either sfv og or GSC

2 Likes

What ever happened to @Silverhaze and his MotherMilk seed run. The plants were done back in October. Did he ever send seeds to distributors?

@50State ever end up chatting with him ?

12 Likes

I got motherā€™s milk #3 in my box

2 Likes

I havenā€™t seen him around here in sometime last time I talked to him he was busy with farming in October. Said he was slow pulling the seeds out and would give everyone an update when he had time.

He could have said fuck it I hate pulling seeds, he could be dead or maybe something in-between. I hope he is okay and maybe heā€™ll come back around and we can ask him what happened.

15 Likes

Shucking seed is a bitch. If he comes back in June this year and said heā€™s finally done. Iā€™d sympathize with the man :joy::joy:

11 Likes