Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Mothers Milk - closed

Yea a Goji reboot would be sick! So many, including myself, missed out on that one

11 Likes

Well, here we go. Got a page with some pollen on it. They gonna have to be cleaned and gone thru carefully obviously before putting into storage. That is a wet spot on the paper, Ill let that dry, no biggie.

21 Likes

The females are coming along, 3 out of the 4 of them. The largest one is the furthest behind. Should be able to dust in the next week or 10 days Im thinking. Ill have to hit them individually according to how far along each plant in flowering is.
Ill try and take pics of the females asap, to show how far along they are. I dunno about the largest one tho. Its gonna be late its looking like. I can still pollinate it, and let the branches seed out till they come to cut the corn (if necessary)

16 Likes

Mother’s Milk F2, the second largest pheno of the 4.

37 Likes

simply beautiful !!! (up to 20)

8 Likes

I call this the freak pheno. This is a little over knee high, slow grower, distinct leaf pattern. Sometimes these are the real gems so Im gonna stay optimistic.
Would be interesting if anyone else can recognize this pheno within the breed.

27 Likes

28 Likes

I like the looks of it.

6 Likes

Looking graaaavy over in your yard bro that second largest pheno seems to have some vigor too :ok_hand:t2:

9 Likes

wow that leaf serration though. Really cool.

3 Likes

yea bro they get to be large plants. A few bottom branches have broken off the largest pheno. they so heavy they breaking off the main stem :frowning:
The plants grow rounded, like a ball, and the tallest pheno reaching almost 7 foot.

8 Likes

Pollination day today!!!
Ill hit all 4 phenos with the pollen mix.
They outdoor so they may have to go to almost November for viable seed, we see.
I can harvest and leave the seeded branches of need be. I may end having to do that eventually, pending weather conditions.

12 Likes

We’re these topped?
I never topped outdoors cuz of that very same reason, either being storms or just not strong enough to hold there own after topped.
Some of that stuff produces gorilla sized arms, just won’t hold up.

3 Likes

Nope, never topped 'em. Just bent the top stem sideways, and allowed all the bottom half of plant to fill in.
Did that to every plant and all are real bushy.
Hard to believe if u look at em, but they wernt topped.
Yea, the flower sites really filling in.
Unfortunately, the 7 footer is barely a few weeks into flower. Dunno if she will finish properly or not. Im at the mercy of autumn here sometime usually in mid late October, but should be able to leave branches of seeded bud for as long as they need, Im hoping.

10 Likes

As soon as you pollinate them , they’ll probably only take 4/5 weeks to make the seeds, so you should have a bunch of seeds before the plants actually finish ( in November you think .!?). Should have good seeds before November. :+1:
( just my 2p worth.)…
Btw; i like the sticker , is there anymore .?!
Anyway good luck with your seeds mate.l .
Happy growing ,
Gaz.

11 Likes

Yeah, I have near mature on plants that have only been flowering for 3-4 weeks. The pre-flowers have seeds again…I though I had time to clean up before the plants would be fertile. Once it’s pollinated that’s where all the plant energy goes. There will be seeds before anything else mostly.

6 Likes

yea, true. Could be.
I may have to harvest in mid Oct maybe. Im gonna let em go as long as possible. Till near Nov if possible.
2nd largest pheno is the quickest flowering pheno. The largest pheno is the latest pheno to flower.
Kinda hard to hide 7 foot plants in a field where everything else has died off lol
Ill get pics soon to post.

19 Likes

How are the seeds forming @Silverhaze?

8 Likes

Anyone heard from @Silverhaze? I hope all is well.

Sending good vibes,

fr0g_D

5 Likes

I was just looking at that last pic and the two leaf fingers in the upper left have some really wild looking serrations with some doubles. Simple pleasures for simple minds… where’s that bowl…

7 Likes