Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Skunk '91 -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

:sunglasses::grin::grin:.cant wait to get em outdoors

6 Likes

What’s your growing plans for these?? It will be interesting to see the different growth patterns that each grow method produces. Outdoors in pots?? Nutrients you’ve chosen?? Obviously the sun is your light. :+1:

4 Likes

Good info bro! Thanks for that. @GMan

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

I actually jumped ahead a little. As I will be using pots…with organic mix amended with build a soil craft blend, and fed compost and manure tea.ummm I just realised earlier…i only have 5gal buckets…so I gotta get some pots…anyone have a suggestion on some…i can’t have super big for security reasons. Maybe 10/15gal??? Fabric pots?? Tho I notice with my one gal fabric pots…when it’s time to transplant I tend to do damage to roots from growing thru the bottoms.

4 Likes

Somebody recently posted an old thread about keeping mother plants by using the bonsai method to do it.

In that thread he shows how to trim the root ball. I’ll try to find it and put a thread. But, that’s the concept for keeping a mother plant from clone. Your will be just hacking it all back till you get a more compact thing in a pot. heh. I may have pics from the last one I did. gotta look.

But the Bonsai mother plant thread gives a lot of great info. It was from the old OverGrow I think.

peace

3 Likes

Here’s the Bonsai Mums thread from a while back. Hope it helps.

peace

4 Likes

I know it’s probably the “Weed” talking… but I could have swore I signed up for this run about a month ago with a couple of other runs?..

Like I said, It’s probably the weed talking… but I’ve heard the “Weed” talking plenty of times now, and the goddess don’t sound like that:cry:

regards,

mike28086

4 Likes

Yeah, I think they sent these out around February so you would have to contact @MomOnTheRun if you’re in the US. I honestly don’t know if there were any extras.

Good luck and best vibes.

peace

6 Likes

Thanks @GMan. I’ll have a read of the thread when I get a minute spare. :+1:

3 Likes

Its been awhile since I have looked at the lists and am due to go through them again though know for sure that your signed up for Cackleberry… sending pm :wink:

5 Likes

Weekly update
Stretch completely stopped now and she’s filling out nicely. At the moment when I rub her stem she smells like worn damp socks that have been left out for a few days. Not what I’d call a strong odour but she’s still got a few weeks to go so I’m expecting it to get a lot worse.

21 Likes

It sure is an odd looking girl. Very interesting looking.

peace

6 Likes

Yeah she sure is. That main cola is made up of multiple stems with their own structure. Kind of mini like colas shooting sideways. It’s a really weird looking plant. It’s not foxtail as each one is budding normally. I’ll try and get a close up picture to show what I mean :+1:

8 Likes

14 Likes

Really cool, looks like it got hit by lawnmower right before forming or something lol

9 Likes

Yeah I noticed that immediately but didn’t say anything. That’s what I was seeing. lol. I love freaks of nature! maybe she’ll be the “one”, heh. It looks really nice to me and makes me wished I had a couple going already.

peace

7 Likes

Lmao… it sort of does huh? It has the flafthead/blockhead buds down below. I bet it’s a memorable smoke… all dank and that.

peace

6 Likes

I associate this odor with cannabis in flower in too much humidity. Airflow good? RH?

Edit: LOL nm you said from a rub. OTOH Old Man’s Socks

6 Likes

Yeah it’s from rubbing the stem. My humidity is in the 70s but she’s still in early flower. I’ll gradually drop it over the next few weeks :+1:

4 Likes

Looking like the big girl is hermying on me :disappointed:

She’ll be getting removed from my flower tent tomorrow. Hopefully her sister doesn’t follow suite and do the same.

12 Likes