Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 SSDD -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

In preparation for packaging I ordered a device to make it easier on me to count so many seeds. And now I look like a drug dealer. :smile:

22 Likes

No ā€¦ you are an innocent ethnobotanical pharmacist :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

:thinking: Pencil & a dinner plate worked good for meā€¦ :fork_knife_plate:

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

Sebring did i miss out on the list you said you had me already on there. I dont see my name for ssdd. Or the Te

1 Like

Nooooooooooooooo ! Bad bad ! :rofl:

Toys toys and moooar toys !! Nice catch @Sebring !

8 Likes

Just gone through 1200+ seeds in one afternoon with a rolling tray and a pen without dyingā€¦ :wink:
Ds

11 Likes

Iā€™ve just read the whole thread :clap::clap::clap::clap: bravo thereā€™s a lot of knowledge and wisdom here.
No better words for your plant apart of majestic.
Iā€™ve never heard about upping the light hours during making seeds, it makes totally sense but as I said i wasnā€™t awarded of that, thanks for share it with us

BTW Iā€™m sure you increased the hours by 14 but I couldnā€™t see anything about 16, you finally did it ?

If i may i would like to be put on the other f2 ones , obviously if is possible.

Thanks a lot!

7 Likes

I believe I only upped it to 14 of light, but not beyond because I wanted to get some testable resin too. If I flipped to a full 16 hours of light in flower the whole plant would go vegetative and produce no trichomes.

So many seeds were produced that everyone is probably getting extras including @Pakore.

Send me a PM with current address and Iā€™ll add you. I donā€™t keep addresses past when I need them for increased security. That applies to everyone that hasnā€™t sent an address.

12 Likes

Weā€™re in the final stretch!!! :race_car:
So far the 4 smaller plants have been dried, deseeded, had the chaff & under-dones removed.
I took a random sampling of 40 seeds, weighed them, divided by 40, and them weighed all the seeds so far and divided that by our ā€œper seedā€ weight.
We have approximately 5000+ seeds with the 3 largest plants still drying!! Iā€™ve also decided that every seed slip is getting an 1/8 of a teaspoon of seeds, which works out to an average of 25-30 seeds, with a ton left over.

31 Likes

awesome, I have sorted some seeds and it takes some effort. thank you

9 Likes

Nice haul! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

6 plants done and 1 to go!!!
Weā€™re up to over 10,000 seeds by weight!!

22 Likes

Beautiful man! Digging it!

2 Likes

F$% Yah!!! Itā€™s time to get excited!!!*
60 slips of Sunshine Daydream F2 are packed and ready to go!!!
Along with a ton of other freebies created & donated by OG members!!!

All of these will get shipped to our distributors @MomOnTheRun (United States & Europe & Australia), @Craigson15 (Canada) & @MadScientist (Latin America & South America) on Monday and will then be mailed out to YOU shortly thereafter!!!
(Make sure youā€™ve PMed the distributor for your region to arrange payment for shipping costs.)

32 Likes

Thanks for your hard work, my man!

9 Likes

How awesome! Great run!

9 Likes

Trust me, its taking the whole OG tribe to make this happen and I am grateful for everyoneā€™s heartfelt encouragement and continuous dedication to this project!!!
:gift: :heart: :evergreen_tree: :earth_asia:

Remember to pay it forward and give away any seeds you wonā€™t use! #OverGrowTheWorld

20 Likes

Iā€™m paying it forward this season. Sent most of my freebie seeds to growers .gave away 4 seeds out of each bodhi strain I got ,growing the rest for seeds.
Have 10 dank Sinatra f2 plants that will be used for making f3s,
I know some people donā€™t like crossing strains but this next list will be randomly crossed over each other .
Josh dog og
Sour power og
Biker kush
Moontang
Headtrip
Dreamlotus
Skylotus
Darkstar kush
Joystick
Uplift
Hickok haze
Most of those strains were gifted to me by 3 growers ozcocoloco
Nube
Bighornbuds.
Its nice to see people grow your seeds. All seeds from these plants will be free or donated on here around April ,may cheers bob

20 Likes

Great job youā€™ve done here

4 Likes

Exciting project, very much so!

8 Likes