Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 SSDD -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

@Hoodini look at the monsters you’ve created! :japanese_goblin:

Merry Xmas whereever you are! :hugging:

:christmas_tree:

6 Likes

Check your mail :wink:

3 Likes

back when you first made the bed (post 36) or so, you said you made a 4 x 4 bed. How deep was the soil?

and I got my christmas card from that northern state! thank you all so much!

5 Likes

The soil was about 18 inches deep.

4 Likes

How do I join the list?

5 Likes

hang around & post & show your grow if you can/want to. :wave:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

I would love to receive some of these SSDD F2’s if I’m not too late to the party?

2 Likes

ive been kind of disoriented and lost since saw all the arguments at the beginning , how or who i have to contact and what is the procedure in this one cheers and Happy Holidays Everyone

4 Likes

@GreenCaciqueHawaii great to see you around here still.

Don’t worry about the prior arguments. Someone was trying to profit off something they had no right to!

Feel free to jump in! I am fairly certain there is still time!

5 Likes

@cannacrab Mahalo Nui Loa yes i try to stay out of trouble the more possible i can lol
im too old for that already …

4 Likes

I feel like a gluten asking but If it’s not to late I’d like to request some new seeds and would like to contribute. @MomOnTheRun @Hoodini

5 Likes

@MomOnTheRun and @Hoodini looks like you 2 are in charge of these one let me know how to participate in this one Mahalo Nui Loa

3 Likes

@Sebring re: logo…

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51c2i4PvKAL.AC_US240_QL65.jpg

:confused: :telescope: :star2: :princess: ?

:evergreen_tree: :smoking: :sparkles:

5 Likes

except it’s 6 sided :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

LOL, you’re all hilarious and probably stoned. :heart: Time for me to get stoned too! :smoking:

The symbol is the “seed of life” from ancient sacred geometry and @Niburan is correct that its the same one used by Bodhi.

9 Likes

Not late at all…we just completed the 1st mail outs with great success though a couple were nailbiters arriving way later than they were supposed to

How we have been doing it is members add themselves to the lists in the 1st post for any/all of the preservation runs (or ask to be on it) then we ask to ensure at least Sebring has the address as he is maintaining a master list for the distributors.

Once the seeds are ready, the breeders send a package to each distributor: Canada Craigson15 UK Gaz29 Latin America Madscientist US and everywhere else me…this is a work in progress. Each distributor is handling things a bit different so I can only speak for myself for the next steps… I do 1 pm with everyone on the list for “my area” giving an option to receive seeds as they become available or to go on a separate list to wait until all the strains for the 1st preservation run signed up for are done (end of February) and give a temporary paypal pool link to pay for postage: $4.00 for a card or $8.00 for a small box with a gift for discreet shipping…everyone is anonymous so members must put their forum name in the comments. After a week or so of collections, I then empty out the pool and while waiting for the funds to get to my account (4 days), I put the cards/packages together. Once the money clears, I then visit the post office and get tracking numbers for each then upon arrival at home, pm everyone individually their tracking numbers and put checkmarks next to the names sent then wait for confirmation packages have been received.

Now with that said, we are still figuring this out though I am starting to gear up for the next mail out to be January 11th so I will be contacting those for “my area” on New Years Day for final arrangements made by January 7th then will more than likely be monthly just so its easier to keep track of as the 1st preservation run comes to an end with the 2nd just beginning

15 Likes

@Niburan @Sebring

:joy: :laughing: :smile: :v:

:evergreen_tree: back to my closet & bathtub to practice counting to 6!

5 Likes

I think i am gonna cry… SOB! SOB!

This is a very happy day to all of us!

7 Likes

No! Don’t go. :slight_frown:

6 Likes

My christmas card came with no problems. shipping was good.

4 Likes