Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 SSDD -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

We’re in the final stretch!!! :race_car:
So far the 4 smaller plants have been dried, deseeded, had the chaff & under-dones removed.
I took a random sampling of 40 seeds, weighed them, divided by 40, and them weighed all the seeds so far and divided that by our “per seed” weight.
We have approximately 5000+ seeds with the 3 largest plants still drying!! I’ve also decided that every seed slip is getting an 1/8 of a teaspoon of seeds, which works out to an average of 25-30 seeds, with a ton left over.

31 Likes

awesome, I have sorted some seeds and it takes some effort. thank you

9 Likes

Nice haul! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

6 plants done and 1 to go!!!
We’re up to over 10,000 seeds by weight!!

22 Likes

Beautiful man! Digging it!

2 Likes

F$% Yah!!! It’s time to get excited!!!*
60 slips of Sunshine Daydream F2 are packed and ready to go!!!
Along with a ton of other freebies created & donated by OG members!!!

All of these will get shipped to our distributors @MomOnTheRun (United States & Europe & Australia), @Craigson15 (Canada) & @MadScientist (Latin America & South America) on Monday and will then be mailed out to YOU shortly thereafter!!!
(Make sure you’ve PMed the distributor for your region to arrange payment for shipping costs.)

32 Likes

Thanks for your hard work, my man!

9 Likes

How awesome! Great run!

9 Likes

Trust me, its taking the whole OG tribe to make this happen and I am grateful for everyone’s heartfelt encouragement and continuous dedication to this project!!!
:gift: :heart: :evergreen_tree: :earth_asia:

Remember to pay it forward and give away any seeds you won’t use! #OverGrowTheWorld

20 Likes

I’m paying it forward this season. Sent most of my freebie seeds to growers .gave away 4 seeds out of each bodhi strain I got ,growing the rest for seeds.
Have 10 dank Sinatra f2 plants that will be used for making f3s,
I know some people don’t like crossing strains but this next list will be randomly crossed over each other .
Josh dog og
Sour power og
Biker kush
Moontang
Headtrip
Dreamlotus
Skylotus
Darkstar kush
Joystick
Uplift
Hickok haze
Most of those strains were gifted to me by 3 growers ozcocoloco
Nube
Bighornbuds.
Its nice to see people grow your seeds. All seeds from these plants will be free or donated on here around April ,may cheers bob

20 Likes

Great job you’ve done here

4 Likes

Exciting project, very much so!

8 Likes

@Sebring

Standing Ovation :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

@Billybob That is very generous! No excuse to not OverGrow now, folks. :wink:

:evergreen_tree: :gift:

12 Likes

Awesome work to the OG community as a whole

9 Likes

nice work!!! love the stickahs

“We shall, by and by, want a world of hemp more for our own consumption.”

• John Adams, U.S. President
11 Likes

Hi, sorry, ima newb how do I request some of these? LOL

4 Likes

:point_up_2: :thinking: 'Cola?..

:joy:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Hey @Sebring - I’d love to be a part of this! We discussed shipping to South Africa :wink::+1:

5 Likes

Added you both to the list in the 1st post :wink: Make sure Sebring has your addresses so we can get them to you

5 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes