Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

Some of the freebies are still available but if they’re freebies he isn’t trying to monitize them.

Wookie, OMG, 88G13HP males are still around and current.

The White x Wookie 15 (Oroblanco) freebies I haven’t seen available for a year or two now.

The Sour Butter x 88G13HP is still available but I heard it has “knock your dick in the dirt potency” and thought maybe those deserved to make the list.

8 Likes

Where is a Bodhi buddy when we need one. I’d love to hear what the inside scoop is.

5 Likes

Blue Tara or Mothers Milk … both not available no more so would be my choices … rad choices 50

8 Likes

That is some selection @50State, I voted Blue Tara as i wanted a pack but missed it but anything will be good

7 Likes

blue tara would be a great choice. it’s no longer available for sale anywhere, and cannot be recreated with the original mother and father plants because bubbashine and snow lotus are both gone.
The pure kush suge x uzbekistani hashplant would also be a great option, I think bodhi mentioned the uzbekestani hashplant as one of his favorite heirlooms in the neirika potcast interview.

13 Likes

For those interested, we’ve started doing rares and discontinued strains.

7 Likes

So is @nube volunteering to do the f2s of the PK x Uzbeki ? :smile:

6 Likes

FYI I’ll donate the top five picks if @nube runs the PK x Uzbeki and we can find trusted growers for the other 4 strains.

12 Likes

Yeah I’ll definitely like to see Blue Tara mother’s milk in action, I voted for mothers one but Blue Tara is also a good run

9 Likes

Prayer Tower Sativa (Lemon Thai x Appalachia) :

14 Likes

Haha man, thanks for thinking of me. Your kind words brightened my day. :hugging: Do we possibly know each other from another forum? :thinking: :smiley:

The uzbek and the blue tara and mother’s milk would be my picks. The blue tara has gotten a lot of recent attention here and elsewhere.

I’m moving in a few months, so I can’t commit to anything. I wish I could - I’d run that uzbek for the novelty and preservation, if it behaved. I know some Uzbekis from volunteering in English as a second language programs. Very kind, generous folks, great food!!!, interesting culture. I bet strains from that part of the world have some unique qualities.

You alluded to my only hesitation: stability. Chuckers, when making beans to share, take a step back and objectively assess the genetics and your goals. Think strategically, like an ethical breeder - don’t spread bad genes. As bodhi says in his only breeding restriction request to be found anywhere (testers email):

please wait for the line to be released before breeding with the testers. if the line turns out sub par we don’t want the genes released into the greater gene pool. we are working together to coax out the pinnacles of cannabis expression here on earth.

I don’t care how hyped or famed the parents are, if you find something undesirable in a cross, be like bodhi and don’t release them. (Thanks for quoting this awhile back,@zephyr :slight_smile: )

22 Likes

Poll closes Wednesday.

6 Likes

this is awesome i would love to help in any way i can so cool grow on m friends

5 Likes

I have also heard positive things about the Blue Tara. Keep oleskool in mind if you happen to drop some. Much Respect. :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

@Sebring did you get what you needed from me? The pm I sent was deleted so I’m guessing you did?

5 Likes

Yes! Thank you.
MOTR should be in contact for shipping details soon.

6 Likes

Yup! I was half way through individual pm’s for tracking info when I received a notice that I am at my limit for new posts…Sebring alerted LemonadeJoe for me so we are working it out though everything I sent out today (US addresses) will receive them by Friday, December 21st :wink:

14 Likes

Here we go! :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

@50State, it looks like our winners are:

1. Pure Kush (Suge) x Uzbekistani Hashplant -@50state has nominated @nube (space & time permitting)!
  2. Apollo 13 x Apollo 11
  3. Blue Tara
  4. Mothers Milk
  5. TIED~ Everything that got one vote.

So, it looks like we need some more volunteers/nominations for growers to run the seeds.

12 Likes

One day when I’m competent, I’ll help with this :wink:

7 Likes