Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

This is the first person that came to my mind.

OG :heart: FTLoB

:seedling: :seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

@cannabissequoia did I miss it? Do I not get it? Sorry im stoned. . .
Edit lol never mind got it

1 Like

There’s one geno hunter for ya @50State I’ll definitely vouch for him, I’m growing one of his crosses right now :+1:

1 Like

@50State , Just a heads-up for you.
I’m on-top of that OSS f-3 project (wk1 flower outdoors, multiple females). ETA: mid-October.

12 Likes

That’s me and my mom’s and dads out… I’ll watch from the sidelines :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Sunvalley Oh no you lost them in the scare too? :cry: I’m sure we can still use you as a breeder if your willing, we can get you more seeds to work with. . . I’m pretty sure your legal remember :wink::wink:

No I’m in a far away illegal country… I still have all my mom’s and dads

5 Likes

Oh ok then bro well thanks for letting me know. . .

1 Like

Alright I guess not many people understand how reasonable doubt works lol it means please don’t tell me if your legal or not
Lol thanks guys​:wave::v:

4 Likes

Not voting on this one… I do not need seeds - just want to help out where possible to see these community projects through as its an awesome endeavor I want to be a part of in some way and I don’t think any genetics are “whack” just some aren’t up to par for reliability :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Lol well i thank you and yes I know shame on me, i picked a poor choice of words, and I know 100% that drugs were involved so I’m not saying anything without my lawyer present​:wink::yum::v::joy::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh :poop: ! That’s right. :frowning2: Watching you grow them would have been a spectacular site!

2 Likes

So, limiting horizontal root growth will stop branching. What strain is that?

2 Likes

No worries… I am very high dancing with Mary Jane after a VERY successful weekend at the High Times Cannabis Cup! I designated myself the water girl in the VIP area and made lots of tips I am currently enjoying :stuck_out_tongue:

There was a lot of giveaways, 200’ water slide, awesome demonstrations…dab stars chiefed up a limo filled with 8 passengers and 2 “drivers” using a bong stem attached to a leaf blower, a couple trimming demo’s and even a marriage proposal! I never would have seen and record any of that being a spectator let alone get all the schwag!! …volunteers are awesome!! So yeah, very high atm :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

See even put the wrong quote though in my defense, still the same person I meant to quote…damn I’m high lol

2 Likes

Hahaha well good im glad I’m not alone. . .sounds like you had a blast :bomb: I know I would have

2 Likes

No your not alone though ime, only older folk will admit it lol AND YES!! I had an amazing time… perhaps my daughters jealousy won’t be so great when I give her most of the schwag I scored - i’ll post about it tomorrow on my thread when I am more clearheaded :wink:

3 Likes

Sounds like a great plan I will be looking forward to it. . .and I guess for the record I’ll state im only 29, but I’m an old soul that’s for sure, and was taught old-school ways by an old school grower so age is nothing but a number

5 Likes

someone say forum cut?

1 Like

You know it my brother! Getting ready for work I take it

1 Like