Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

@nube did you see the other breeder donator vote of confidence poll wayyyyyyy up there :point_up_2: check out the love

1 Like

sure fuel, some examples would be surfā€™s up (landrace thai x northern indica), pure afghanis, and right now Iā€™m smoking a bodhi tester (ethiopian banana heirloom x old mother afghani). I tend to enjoy a hybrid crossed to a landrace.
to give a few examples of commercial dutch strains that I did not enjoy or find to be medicinal: dutch crunch, super silver haze, jack herer, and gigabud
I donā€™t want this conversation to distract from the thread though.

3 Likes

@Sebring and anyone else who posted to be a breeder but didnā€™t vote please check out the poll wayyyyy up therešŸ‘† and vote so I donā€™t miss you on accident
Post 73

It was not the intention, just jumping on it like flash gordon to fill my curiosity ^^ Thanks by the way, very more clear like that ;o) Damned out of stock in like.

2 Likes

I feel your pain bro :v::grin:

1 Like

Itā€™s frustrating as hell man !

1 Like

I think I must have missed it. You got a link? Am I just blind? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Lol I know I would like your above post but alas Iā€™m likeless

3 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks man. I am blind. :slight_smile: Had a little too much to drink last night at a birthday party. :blush:

2 Likes

Lol well hopefully you had a great time doing it :wink:

3 Likes

Done (and I found a home for the stray clones!)
9 breeders listed, does that mean 9 strains?!?!? Plus F2 projects already mentioned! :peace:

1 Like

That means that there are 9 willing to donate there services for the community, some of these breeders are breeding their own f2s to distribute to the cause, so nothing is set in stone yet :v: I also need a breeder to run the Herijuana ibl f2s graciously provided by @MisticHaze as a first things first kind of thing

5 Likes

I thought MisticHaze was doing the seed run?
Iā€™ll do a seed run of whatever the community needs! Makes no difference to me as long as everyone shares :blush:

2 Likes

He is, and this thread too, itā€™s a co-op

Thereā€™s hundreds of Bodhiā€™s Orange Sunshine f2s around here alreadyā€¦ I know because I made them already and gave them out lol

If you want to make f3s Iā€™ll donate a bunch of the f2s.

12 Likes

@50State why donā€™t you send them out to the ā€œgeno huntersā€ / testers out there so we can start looking for a ā€œog forum cutā€
I would personally do it but I am not able to :cry: but thatā€™s my vote

5 Likes

Iā€™ve already done a seed giveaway once on here. If you have names of people willing to run them looking for a forum cut shoot me the names and Iā€™ll send them out.

8 Likes

You heard the man @everybody he needs names! I need names! WE NEED NAMES! @tinytuttle @cannabissequoia @Ftlob @cogitech @Lucy247420 @toastyjakes @Jellypowered @MadScientist

7 Likes

I would love a shot at helping anyway that I can, I think this is an incredible project! I do have the time and as much space as needed, Iā€™m working thru some personal issues right now, and everything is looking up! I think that everyone should how new I am here, how inexperienced I am, I do have a great deal of love and respect for our community and the beautiful plant/medicine that has brought us all together here, if you would like me to run some beans on a pheno hunt, and or breeding program, I would love to and it would be an honor, so itā€™s up to you out there now, let me know, cheers

6 Likes