Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

Sounds like the story of Pied Piper of Hamelin only it was your seeds leaving town…

5 Likes

Actually that cross doesn’t sound too bad

2 Likes

Houdini is stressed trying to organize it all and probably one of the few that has kept track… I tried to follow though missed a couple of days and am lost now but I think its Elephantizer and Godshead to either cross or pick something else - not quite sure.

I do like on how once certain strains were pretty solid which led to a jump off point to see it through and that was handled awesomely! Leader -> donor -> breeder…simple! These 3 collaborate through the grow for not only the next set of growers to do the actual crosses but to feminize as well for those deathly afraid of males… This is at least a 2yr endeavor for the initial crosses as more seeds need to be produced to pick phenotype matches first then distributed, crossed and distributed then finally stabilized which ups it to 5-6 yrs at the minimum and only if running back to back to back…it is speeded up with more involved and bigger spaces as this project continues - this is just the start!

@Hoodini you have been amazing and very instrumental…you stood up to the plate and organized making it all happen - crossing t’s and dotting i’s…not many could do it though it sounds like you may need/want some help to alleviate the pressure as this has been moving pretty fast

5 Likes

@Hoodini contrary to what @OrganicGorilla said about me not being a god, I told ya not to overly structure it… lol

Dude you’re overthinking this whole thing. We are all already growing, recreating, and sharing our bounties. Let the bird jump out of the tree you don’t have to teach it how

7 Likes

Just to keep everyone up to date on my end.I will share my skunk 91 beans but i cannot be one of only a cpl donators and cannot Start by sharing multiple packs. Sorry but my collection took a long time and a lot of $$ to build.

I am more than happy to share my beans but im not rich and not a charity. I hope you all understand this.

I will keep you all updated on my skunk 91 grow log and once we get this running smoothly i will then donate a pack like Godhead or TER.

Thanks for understsnding

7 Likes

@Worcestershire_Farms That comment was not directed at you.

1 Like

:clap: Yep.

@Hoodini Calma te mijo :relieved: :yin_yang: :wheel_of_dharma: :om_symbol:

Not a criticism, just a reminder from a friend. The crowd is mostly with you. :thumbsup:

:v: :smiley_cat:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Sometimes it might feel like this & it’s ok:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

hahaha. You are the first person I’ve met that speaks in mostly hieroglyphic :laughing:

5 Likes

Me too! :laughing:

I was thinking stonily one time… about Esperanto & worldwide illiteracy… could a modern hieroglyphic system raise the education level of all the suffering masses?

At it’s peak usage, China had over 400,000 Esperanto speakers(not any more). Part of the Maoist worldview & legacy.

And then there was Emoji.

Obviously not what i am speaking of but it’s the right direction.

We laugh at flat-earther’s but in the more primitive human societies that is still the norm. :rolling_eyes:

We here at OG might as well be :alien:s. :laughing:

:evergreen_tree: :computer: :alembic: :syringe: :atom: :rocket: :night_with_stars:

6 Likes

You may need to hold a seminar (thread) to teach us all your beautiful language :joy:

4 Likes

@cannabissequoia 's Rosetta Stone Project!

… good name for a strain …

4 Likes

Are you donating or not? Make up your mind already. A donation means to not expect anything in return. Pick a pack, and donate. They wanna get this shit going.
I’ve put up DBHP and Good Medicine. Waiting on word where to send the Good Medicine. Nobody was asking you to share your project that is already in motion. This is about donating a pack of Bodhi Seeds.

2 Likes

Hahah cmon man. Ill donate once I know wtf is going on. Im all for sharing the love of discontinued strains but Im not just gonna giveaway beans cuz ppl dont want to buck up for beans.
I get what Worcestershire said about not being too structured but without structure this project will be a disaster.
Everyone just chill

6 Likes

They need to know whats donated to get a breeder for it. My DBHP already has its own thread. Beans being sent out tonight to her.

7 Likes

@Hoodini forgot to say that it is because of something that happened on our Discord channel (I personally don’t know any details).

5 Likes

Yes you are right im sorry guys, my drama has nothing to do with this thread! You are all amazing and the worry and thoughtful posts and pms are a bright light in the dark for me right now. I have set in motion 2 f2 runs already, with leaders to oversee the actions without my involvement and I thank them! I will still be running this project but I need a while to calm down. . . Thank you for you support! You guys are what makes OG great! Oh and for the record even though I’m trying to stay away from the drama, I ask any and all people involved in this or anyone I have asked for seeds from to step forward and tell everybody if I have ever once asked for any of these bodhi seeds donated to this project to be sent to me. . . .i can honestly say I never once wanted any of these seeds, maybe some f2s down the line but I still have never once asked ANYONE to send me bodhi seeds

18 Likes

The train is moving forward again! :bullettrain_front:

5 Likes

LoL sorry to hear of such bad luck sending this fine fella gifts. I’m doing the next best thing and sending his Canadian :maple_leaf::honey_pot: and :cocktail: via a co-worker to the motherland then posting it.

5 Likes

major edit:
I’m pretty swamped with my indoor and outdoor grows at the moment, but I would love to contribute open f2’s of the discontinued dank sinatra and any other strains that are no longer available when I get to those projects. I would also love to participate in giveaways of discontinued and lost strains like the tranquil elephantizer.
thanks so much to everyone for their community spirit and generosity, and good luck to all :slight_smile:

10 Likes