Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

If these first three runs turn out well I hope to continue our work or at least pass on the torch.

7 Likes

I guess by the lack of response and the 12 likes which are all of my donators plus some, that everybody realizes this has nothing to do with my own person gain. . . If ANY one feels differently PLEASE speak up now. . .this is the last opportunity. . .I also what to thank all of the fellow community for there support and diligence through these “rough waters” we are sailing. . .I apologize to anyone I have hurt, wronged or failed to acknowledge here, I am handling things on my end and I still can honestly say 100% I feel like we are doing the right thing and I could not see bodhi feeling disrespected, but if that is not the case I ask now ANYONE to come forward with information from bodhi that says differently. . .THIS IS IT GUYS YOUR OPEN INVITATION TO DISPROVE MY OPINION and if said information is proven, I ask @LemonadeJoe to close this thread immediately. . .COME FORWARD NOW. . .I am not a bias party here I am 100% willing to hear everyone’s collective information with open arms and an open mind. . .I have only been giving information that sides on the side of the main reason this thread is up. . . Pm me if you would like but I won’t take ANY aggressive opinions! We have a shark tank for that, which on that topic i will gladly enter if anyone has any openly negative opinion directly towards me. . . Thank you for your time and I’ll be waiting for a shark week​:v::wink:

15 Likes

It’s been a great day. . .I was able to get something edited and changed properly . . .I decide to rename the project title because I feel it wasn’t showing the true respect for Bodhi that he deserves​:v::v::+1::+1:

5 Likes

I like memes! .,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Good on ya bro! I know your heart is in this project. I’m not sure that I know what’s happening but I intend to grow some Generals Daughter. I will gladly document the grow but I want to make a meaningful contribution. Lemme know what you need from me @Hoodini. Love and Respect. :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

And we have lift off! :rocket:

8 Likes

Wow! That was fast! I should have mine early to mid next week

5 Likes

Why is this linked on Fb?

3 Likes

I didn’t want this to leave OverGrow, but if it gets bodhi to see it then we can’t be mad. . .sorry guys for the paranoid type like me out there​:metal::v::heart::vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

I shared it on the Bodhi fb page as Im an admin there. I didnt think it would be an issue. My intention was only to show more ppl how great both the Overgrow and Bodhi communities are.

6 Likes

And i appreciate it my man, dont worry no hard feelings, I thank you

3 Likes

Sorry , obviously none my business , just never saw a link from a private forum to a public forum before, I will keep my opinions to myself :+1::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

No, this thread is about everyone’s opinion and I thank you for posting it​:grin::grin::grin:🖒

5 Likes

Is privacy your main concern?
I dont see any issues personslly but maybe im missing something?

As I said I have never seen it done before, the world is changing faster than I am , don’t be bothered by or worry about me, please continue on with the main purpose of this thread. I have people to watch get punched and kicked :v:t2:

5 Likes

Thanks for heads up Hoodini but have too much going on right now (outside of growing) and my space too small at this time for me to be much use but have future hopes of helping with something like this and had already decided to buy some Bodhi seeds in near future.

Thanks again,
bez

6 Likes

Exciting news!!! :spy: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:
The Sunshine Daydream started to sprout already! 6 of the 12 so far!

12 Likes

DBHP seeds have arrived and are waiting the awesome soil @MomOnTheRun has for them. . .
Btw @MomOnTheRun And @Sebring your soil post and information you two both provided on your threads were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING professional and well put together as well as the most important part, INFOMATIVE!! And I thank you guys soooooo much for going over and beyond on your posts, it definitely makes this project look great​:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1: great job guys. . . .
@Fewding that’s hard to beat and I don’t expect you to be that amazing on your updates and all i ask is you try your best (my best isn’t anywhere near there quality either) so don’t worry and most of all HAVE FUN!

10 Likes

It’s not a competition, it’s a collaboration!!! :wink:

5 Likes

An OG Team project. I’m all in for making history. This project is the brain child of @Hoodini and friends and it’s exciting to think about the outcome. I intend to clear my schedule ASAP and get started. Still have 3-4 weeks this round. The participation is inspiring. Most people get the spirit of the endeavor and have been extremely generous. Big Ups to @50State! And @Hoodini of course. Jah!

7 Likes