Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

Welcome @Tommy_McCain! I’m a fan of @MomOnTheRun and I ,for one, appreciate the effort to grow our community. You have found the “thinking man’s” cannabis growing forum. There is not a more knowledgeable, talented or generous group of growers anywhere that I’ve found in my 50 year love affair with the cannabis plant. Sit back, learn, teach, and have fun. Proud to have you in the community brother! Hit me up any time if you need anything.

:cowboy_hat_face:

16 Likes

Welcome :smile: Sebring guessed that right I know I’d be interested in your goji strains you’ve reproduced I’m sure others would be too!

8 Likes

:tada:Goji OG 4 OG 2019! :tada:

7 Likes

Lol yup Sebring may be on to something!

This 100

2 Likes

Speaking of which… next year that is… Are all OG seed projects currently underway “taken care of”? Can we start planning MOOOORRRRREEEE!? :smile:

I’m thinking OG home-grown only theme, or using the polling system again?

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Ill be doing another bodhi preservation run. Just gotta do a big skunk hunt here first for which im pooping beans tomorrow.
So its looking like prolly start of March Ill be able to pop another discontinued bodhi pack.

6 Likes

We are always looking to continue doing seeds runs. Anything rare or discontinued qualifies (including Bodhi strains).

8 Likes

I do have strange brew bodhi seeds, I believe is still around, do you think guys I should reproduce this one?

7 Likes

It might be interesting to cross it with @Craigson15’s best True skunk when he finds it…kick that sweetness out of it & Dankify it. :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes
17 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

12 Likes

@Fuel @MomOnTheRun i didnt want to keep replying to the pm… the project can go any which way people choose from here. Essentially the projects main goal is complete once f2s are distributed.- the line has been preserved.

IMO anything after that is really a different project. Kinda like the p2p breeding or trying to create Overgrow cuts.

7 Likes

This kind of dynamic is long to set, idk. Maybe simple auctions will have a better “pulling” effect than anything else.
I’m still debating with myself on it lol

4 Likes

Totally agree, I was just wanting to get ideas with different breeding strategies for myself as I go down that rabbit hole. Not specifically for the Bodhi strains but rather the now discontinued Cackleberry (love that strain!) though its a great starting point. When I am ready to continue my education, I will pm @Fuel separately so the Bohdi pm’s/threads aren’t cluttered :wink:

7 Likes

I am sad I put off buying cackleberry for so long -.-

You must try it…there is an all chemical pheno and cherry chemical pheno. Dammit! Its totally gone from Greenpoint discontinued list. Tell ya what, when I get back to running it again, I will send you some f2’s - just remind me as it probably won’t be til the summer or even fall as I am really interested in their other discontinued strains, Hibernate ((Fire OG/ Bubba Kush x Aliendog)xStardawg) and Lucky 7’s (Luckycharms x Stardawg)…I also have Bodega Bubblegum though it keeps getting set on the back burner for something else lol

3 Likes

How do you find the discontinued seeds? I can’t find them. Do most seed purveyors offer discontinued lines? THX! :cowboy_hat_face:

From gps site famalam

1 Like

I looked all over Gpoint site. Are they in a category of their own! :cowboy_hat_face:

I love GPS gear and will shill for Gu ANY day of the week. After his S1 debacle nobody can question his customer service. Wish he would carry CV again but since CV got himself up and running, I wonder if he will again…

2 Likes