Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

Found it. THX! .,.,.,.,.,.,…,:face_vomiting:

1 Like

They are on their own page…I look every once in awhile just to see if something I want to try is listed

That would be a big NO… there is a lot more than the shipping and S1 debacle’s that happened to get other breeders to shy away from him. In fact, I will be surprised if there are any offerings outside of Stardawg crosses though not likely there either

1 Like

All the generosity and vibes shown here have got me wanting to get involved, i already have some ssdd x goji freebies A few weeks old that I planned to f2 for my own collection. I don’t have many discontinued Bodhi but I could pop these and open pollinate to keep them going if there’s interest

18 Likes

Blockhead bx, was definitely one of the strains the OG community was raving for! If you need any assistance or wisdom just let us know!

13 Likes

Yes please! Loving that backcross! Will help cover shipping to the states if need be

8 Likes

Yeah buddy! I have a pack of blockhead bx but i will not likely get to them anytime in the near future.
We would be grateful to have you preserve that line.

9 Likes

Wow. This thread really rolls on fast! I only pollinated 2 buds on the Goji this round (I would have done more if I had known my friends on Overgrow would like a few). I should have a few hundred seeds if everything goes well. I have a good amount of pollen saved up. Here is my Goji female I picked for this round. Frosty and very OG.

21 Likes

Looks like we need to get a Round 2 Preservation project started :thinking:

8 Likes

Yes Ma’am. :innocent:

Planning planning planning! :nerd:

@Tommy_McCain whatever is given is freely appreciated :smile:

:clipboard:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

I also have pink lotus f2 I believe those are coming from bodhi, do you guys have any information about this strain, I’m digging around but I’m not able to find any about this one

Thanks

5 Likes

All I can tell you is it’s Pink Panther x Snow Lotus and was a Bodhi outdoor freebie pack.

5 Likes

I’m 100% willing to do the Blockhead, I have the ssdd x goji that i want to do first so i will wait till they are pollinated and on 5th week of flower before i start the Blockhead up as i want to avoid a complete pollen free for all and space is limited.

12 Likes

Ok so for round 2 preservation we have:

@Tommy_McCain willing to donate Goji and Cherry Queen for someone to grow
@Pakore with Pink Lotus?
@ukpollenchucker with Blockhead

Any others?

9 Likes

Top work fam! Thanks for donating time and resources for everybody else to benefit from

6 Likes

:two_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :heartbeat: :two_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :heartbeat: :two_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :heartbeat: :two_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :heartbeat: :two_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :heartbeat:

6 Likes

I’ll add 1…newly discontinued GPS Cackleberry: Cherry Diesel x Stardawg… @Badfishy1 you wanted to try these out so will you be the breeder?

10 Likes

The Cackleberry sounds good

7 Likes

One of our favorites :yum:

17 Likes

I think I’ll go for strange brew rather than pink lotus i had that pink plant back on the day, it wasn’t so good

5 Likes

I have too many Bodhi seeds, a could donate a pack of something. I’ll look to see what my hoarder soul is willing to part with :laughing:.

Anyone have any suggestions?

10 Likes