Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

Just stopping by to see all the amazing work, great job guys :+1:

11 Likes

Damn good to see you brother,glad you stopped by! Hope all is well!

8 Likes

Thank you buddy hope your garden is doing well . Sorry Iā€™ve been gone so long, lifeā€™s a wild one sometimes lol but Iā€™ll be around a lot more now that things are settling

13 Likes

I need some electric mind fire in my life. It was originally a preservation release. It is now out of stock. Any chance of this happening?

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/bodhi-seeds-malawi-gold/prod_4051.html

6 Likes

:electric_plug: :fire: :house_abandoned: ā€¦Would you settle for an electrical fire?.. :laughing: :joy_cat:

ā€¦jungle feverā€¦bwahahahaa

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

My insurance man does all the settling. Lol

8 Likes

Boy oh boy this canā€™t be lifešŸ˜Ž

8 Likes

Pretty cool peeps around here, huh? Fairly dedicated to the plant, lol. Enjoy!

peace

7 Likes

Itā€™s too much like right that Itā€™s kinda weird lol. But thatā€™s how it supposed to be fella. I just made my first post to introduce myself but I have to wait for it to get approved first. I deleted all my profiles on all other websites once Mr.B told me OG was back up! Lol life feels much better here already.
OoohThatSmell

18 Likes

Iā€™m also going to point out that I frequent here pretty regularlyā€¦ obvious a huge bonus over the other sites!

13 Likes

I have to give thanks to the generous souls involved in getting me some top quality stash (and a purse)

@Tinytuttle @MomOnTheRun and @OrganicGorilla for the Dragon Blood Hash Plant.

@MadScientist @Sebring and @Morgwar for the Sun Shine Day Dream

@lefthandseeds for the Jungle Spice and crosses and others and the kitchen sink!

@MomOnTheRun for the collation of the stash and the purse to post it all in.

HAPPY DAYS, much love guys, thanks again.

24 Likes

Does @bodhi still carry the nepali water melon hashplant or should that be something we should be trying to find and preserve also. Its seems to be sold out everywhere and Iā€™d love to be able to cross it to my otto#1 and search out the high cbd phenos. Also all the Nepal cannabis I see is heavy indica and the watermelon hashplant was very sativa dominate plus tasted amazing.

15 Likes

Iā€™ll look around and see if I can find it.

9 Likes

@Hoodini @50State I would be happy to run the pure kush uzebeki hasplant cross this summer if there isent anybody in line , I would edit the post to put my name on it but heard somebody else wanted at it first. Iā€™d be happy to run it or be on the receiving list of that project.

@Sebring that would be awesome if the watermelon could be tracked down, the otto#1 is half that so it would make a good breeding partner along with preserving the nepali in pure form.
I smoked some herb called watermelon about 16 years ago that was amazing Iā€™m wondering if there the same , never seen another mention of watermelon since. In crossing the otto back to it maybe I could still keep the cbd profile and get more of the nepali growth. Need to produce big cbd plants for friends kid that has seizures non stop with out it. Currently working with ringos gift (cutting from breeders daughter )Harley tsu, otto#1 and ac/dc

12 Likes

Good on you for helping the kids sir. Seem to remember reading somewhere cbd is recessive (?). Are you planning on taking to further filial generations after testing cbd strength?

8 Likes

I looked on James Bean Seed Co real fast and didnā€™t see it but it might be in there. He has the largest selection of Bodhi that I know of. They changed the format and itā€™s harder on the eyes to me. Some is alphabetical some notā€¦ There are 5 pages of Bodhi seeds.

peace

Edit: I emailed JB and asked if he knew. Weā€™ll see how long it takes to get a reply.

7 Likes

watermelon hashplant hasnt been available for a few yrs as far as I know. Gonna have to find someone hoarding a pack.
PS Great Lakes Genetics has the biggest Bodhi selection. Or at least they always have in the past.

17 Likes

@badfishy1 I would definetly be testing and working the offspring from cbd crosses while working on keeping the line itself pure for preservation. I believe the best way to keep a line strong and stable is to have the largest genetic representation of it as possible. To much inbreeding of any species leads to problems. Keeping a line pure and strong for many generations takes alot of attention and dedication to avoid the genetic pit falls of a limited gene pool. To much homozygosity becomes a limiting factor.

9 Likes

Iā€™ve never been to GLG. I have some seeds somebody recently gifted me from there. It shows they have 87 strains. I figured about 125 on JBS. It had 30 per page and 5 pages with the last page being about half full. I donā€™t know that all are available at any given time. Iā€™m only a browser lately, lol. I remember before a good many were unavailable so that could be a big factor. I didnā€™t like the new format and it made it too busy on the eyes. I didnā€™t check any in particular.

peace

6 Likes

Just looked again, and JBC had one page that almost all were out of stock, and I never had an out of stock pop up on GLG. JBC has a sale and all packs are 65 instead of 72.

6 Likes