Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

Reasonable Doubt - Don’t ask Don’t tell :wink:

4 Likes

So if I was to f2 my fat cherry hashplant that stinks of cherries to her handsome brother I could donate to the cause ?

10 Likes

@Dewb @Dr_Jekyll @Fewding @oleskool830
@Sunvalley @Bonglemagne - you guys are our main men/women . . . We will still have a vote for the communities voice, but this project will be resting on your shoulders, you will make it or break it for this community, so no pressure guys and honestly if we fail then we will fail As a community, but we will Succeed I have all the faith in the world of this!!

6 Likes

To our gracious donators @Meesh @Morgwar @OrganicGorilla @ReikoX @Torontoke, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, you are the soul of this community :grin::v::+1: without you none of this would happen, SPREADING THE LOVE
And to everyone else who gave their vote of confidence , your are the breath of this community and without you we would choke! THANK YOU

9 Likes

I live in a Shithole State. Does that disqualify me? @Hoodini? :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Thank you Morgwar :heart_eyes: I really didn’t think I would be nominated as one of the breeders being so new to many of you…lots of awesome breeder choices to pick from!

7 Likes

No because I think your legal to grow :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

3 Likes

Sorry @lunchpale I missed your post. . . Of course bro this is about the community coming together for the betterment of for humanity, for the people who need it, for the haters to be jealous, and for YOU (everyone reading this) each as an individual to unite, be heard and bring joy and happiness to someone besides yourself, after all, happiness and joy is what this plant is all about!
I thank you lunchpale, your voice and heart is what we need :v::+1:

6 Likes

I need to change my vote after rereading the thread. I’m not a breeder but hope to be someday. There are great inspirations and vast breeding knowledge here. This project is indeed exciting but I’m afraid I’m not worthy of such a lofty endeavor. Love and Respect. :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

All you do is give them something to drink, dim the lights, and turn on netflix.

Netflix and chill.

Nature will take the course. @oleskool830

7 Likes

That’s more than fine my brother, just being involved in anyway is fine by me, i thank you for your honesty

1 Like

@99PerCent. @Morgwar @Muleskinner @ReikoX I could go on…:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

So funny! I have a 5 year old grandson, who says the same thing! Lololol! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I am in the audience for this one. Too many pans in the air.

Thanks for thinking of me.

4 Likes

Yesssssir! How can I help? :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Please go on, we want the community to come together with votes of confidence for other members here, show pride and love for our fellow brothers and sister! Please nominate them maybe they will step up with your encouragement

3 Likes

Hey @Dr_Jekyll. I’m concerned about where to locate the “love nest”. How volatile is the jiz? If I put them in their own tent it would be 3 ft from my flower tent. Sounds dicey. Your thoughts? :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

@99PerCent not to put you on the spot but your kind of a big deal here, so is there anyone you would like to nominate or show some encouragement too? :v::clap:

5 Likes

If your tents are sealed and you filter intake and exhaust while keeping with safe practices… Its not so bad. Biggest issue would be taking some pollen to your girls on your clothing. Just work in the girl tent prior to the boys.

You could also run males in one tent harvest pollen then flip your fems and dust the ones you want.

5 Likes

Thanks bro. The latter was what I was exploring. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like