Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

I only know a few that I would consider for such a thing, but, like myself, each of us has already planned out this winter’s runs.

When is this supposed to start up?

2 Likes

Whenever the said breeder would like. . . the donors will keep there seeds until they find a breeder that is voted in and ready to run. . .There is no time limit, if you are already starting your own breeding projects atm like myself, when the time comes for distribution, I was thinking a single trustworthy distributor from each country (that permits the legal distribution of cannabis seeds, as far as I know)
To be the main person our breeders send to, and that trustworthy country rep will be in charge of shipping for there country. . .but that’s a ways away and a whole other round of voting. . . (Sorry im stoned and rambling)

3 Likes

Keep me posted, I’ll see where I am at.

2 Likes

Sounds great my brother! Much love​:grinning::heart_eyes::v::+1:

Hey everyone, I’m a mmj grower working primarily with landraces and bodhi’s hybrid lines. I have a relatively small indoor space, so between my personal breeding projects and the necessity of my meds, I can’t commit to being a breeder for this.
However, I would love to be included in the group, and would love to donate some of my bodhi f2’s for the group to distribute whenever I’m working on them in the future.
Some of bodhi’s indica dominant hybrids and supernatural selections crosses have made a huge difference for me in managing my medical problems. @Hoodini thanks a ton for your thoughtfulness and generosity in creating this project.

12 Likes

side note-
I think this project should probably stick to reliable, pure f2’s. but just so you guys can see what I’m doing at the moment, here’s a couple pictures of what I’m working on now.
bodhi dank sinatra female (la affie x 88g13hp) x real seed co lebanese landrace male.

a red lebanese dom pheno with dank sinatra resin, and a chocolate mandarin smell

and a resinous 50/50 pheno that smells like apples and donuts

the pure lebanese had never been cultivated indoor. I’m f2ing these to a short, branchy, slow veging male. not to hijack, just thought a few bud photos might be fun at this early stage of the thread :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Whoa @zephyr! Those are some beautiful specimens. I don’t know when I’ve seen such gorgeous plants. You have a gift sir and I feel fortunate to have the connection. Respect…:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

@zephyr you are an inspiration my brother! We will be gracious in any and all ways that you contribute​:+1::+1: please don’t give me credit this was @MisticHaze and @cannabissequoia baby that I unintentionally took over so please give them the credit- and this isn’t strictly about bodhi genetics but about SPREADING THE LOVE so any and all 100% FREE distribution of any seeds are invited, but as far as the bodhi bonanza goes yes pure f2s, then sent for geno/pheno hunts, and eventually crossbreed the 2 best bodhi f2s we the community come up with for the Final OG in-house cut

8 Likes

@oleskool830 thanks so much man, I really appreciate it. Respect and good vibes to you too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Hoodini thanks a ton for including me, and that’s great to hear that my donations of pure bodhi f2’s and hybrid seeds will be welcome for distribution to the community :slight_smile: I’m disabled, so sending out a ton of packages myself has been an obstacle for me to share seeds in the past.
my thanks to @MisticHaze and @cannabissequoia too, I’ve seen you around in chat and this bodhi project is a great idea.
I’m psyched to contribute to this project, and absolutely, spread the love everybody!

7 Likes

Manual like override , thanks for making this happen guys!

3 Likes

This is a beautiful thing brothers @Hoodini, @MisticHaze, and @cannabissequoia. Let me know if you need a meme!

4 Likes

I love your memes bro, we will make you the official head meme-ber of the board, so meme me up scotty

3 Likes

Accepted! I will place them according to strategory. Less is more. “Meme me up Scotty”. Excellent!!! You meme what I know?” :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Oh ya I meme-ber

5 Likes

I have quite a collection of both old and new unopened packs.
Im currently vegging 11 Skunk 91 that I will open pollinate. So i can be a breeder for those.

I can probably donate a pack if theres something on my list that peaks your folks interest but I know others have the same packs and more.

RKU
Tiger mountain (tiger melon x appy)
Little Blessings 2 3x 4pks
Snowqueen (pinequeen x snow lotus)
Blowfish x appalachia
Flying tiger (tiger melon x A11)
Bobas stash (la affie x snow lotus)
Socal master kush x uzbeki
Angels milk (la affie x appalachia)
Super silver lotus (SSH X Snow lotus)
Dream Beaver (dirty hippy x appalachia)
Oroblanco (the white x wookie)
Cherry Queen (fat cherry x OMG)
A13 Gorilla arm x snow lotus
Apollo 11 genius f3
Love dawg (love triangle x appalachia)
Pagoda (A11 genius f2 x appalachia)
Godhead (blockhead x 88g13hp)
Sky lotus (skywalker og x snow lotus)
Snow leopard (tigermelon x snow lotus)
Ttnl6 x appy
Bubbashine x kashmir
Mango biche x durban
Triangle kush x snow lotus
Lemon penetration(lemon diesel x snow lotus)
LA wookie(la affie x wookie)
Chem91jb x snow lotus
Prayer Tower Indy (lemon thai x appy)
Mountain Temple (temple x appy)
RKU v2
Electric cowboy (larry og x88g13hp)(7seeds)
Tigers milk (bubba kush x appy)
2xDank Sinatra (la affy x 88g13hp)
Gooey medicine (afgooey x good medicine)
GG4 x Apollo 11
Head Trip (ch oco trip x snow lotus)
Space monkey(gg4 x wookie15)
3?x SSDD (Bubbashine x Appalachia)
Sunshine 4 (chem 4 x SSDD)
Cherry Sunshine (Fat Cherry x SSDD)
Elf Snack (apollo 13 x ssdd)
Lucky Charms (the white x appalachia)
Mothers milk (nepali og x appalachia)
Golden triangle (tk x appy)
Yo mama(afgooey x appalachia)
XJ13 x appalachia (2x 4pk)
Wolf pack(Giesel x Appalachia)
Chocolate trip f2
Afgooey x wookie 15
Sakura (Bubba katsu x wookie)
Dread Bread(mango biche x omg)
Blue tara (bubbashine x snow lotus)
Elfinstone (sweet skunk x appy)
1.5 Goji OG (nepali og x snow lotus)
Ancient OG (iranian landrace x snow lotus)
Blockhead bx (blockhead x snow lotus)
Tranquil Elephantizer (snow lotus x 88g13hp)
Tranquil Elephantizer Remix (88g13hp x snow lotus)
SK91 (chem91 x RKS):seedling:11/12
Old school hindu hp(la hindu x 80s hindu)
Northern lights #5(bcsc open poll)
Secret Chief (sfv og x 88g13hp)
Clusterfunk (chem91 skunk va x 88g13hp)
Cali-yo (ae77 cali-o x yo mama)
Blood Orange (AE77 Cali-o x Appalachia)
Satsuma (Cali-O x Snow Lotus)
Orange Sunshine (Cali-O x SSDD)

29 Likes

Abbbbabbbbbabbbbbbabbbbbbabbb hollllllly crappppppp bro, I’m just in awe. . . I saw about 5 kinds that I am drooling over lol but it’s not about me, it’s about the community so thank you so much for your contributing offer I’m sure many more people will comment about that amazing selection you have offered :v::+1::clap::grin: absolutely amazing @Craigson15 you are absolutely amazing

7 Likes

And I’m out of likes sorry everybody!! Manual like override!

3 Likes

Well itll take me 300 yrs to grow al these until i get a bigger set up so might as well share the love

8 Likes

That’s the mind set we are looking for :grin::grin::grin: with the communities help we can take it from an never ending collection into a hopefully never before seen super strain, through grouping together and doing what no 1 person in there lifetime could achieve

5 Likes