Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

Dream Beaver! I love the sound of those genetics. If you ever get an impulse to sell or trade I would love me some Dream Beaver! I don’t believe I have had the pleasure of meeting you @Craigson15. I’m oleskool, how do you like me so far?

2 Likes

Not to be a dick but that’s kind of the opposite of what we are trying to do here my man. . . 100% free genetics to those who need it. . . .and after seeing your Texas heat horror. . .you need it my man, so please NO offering of sales or trade on this thread. . . THIS IS 100% FREE SHARING OF GENETICS
EDIT- accepting an offer of shipping cost is not an act of payment imo just another reciprocation of gratitude so no need to feel bad about needing money to ship the free seeds

7 Likes

Oh dude, I’ve got orange sunshine f2 hadn’t realized they’re Bodhi but that makes so much sense now.

I can open pollinate the whole batch and add that to the mission

7 Likes

Lol and that was my #1 pick out of that mouth watering list. . . Sooooo good, never grew it but I’ve smoked it

2 Likes

I didn’t mention shipping costs. Sorry bro. As you can see I am all in on this project. My post was more about complimenting your collection. I don’t really need your seeds. But your sermon was inspiring none the less. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

So who wants free seeds I won from the @SpeesCees contest. . .i wasn’t going to even send in an address to claim them but I did promise to give them away. . . So first 7 voters get them first

• I want the seeds!!
  • Pick me pick me!!
  • I would love to log the grow of them
  • Screw those whack ass seeds

0 voters

Everyone will be able to see who voted so :+1: good luck

5 Likes

what an amazing collection, that’s very generous of you to offer to donate a pack
These are the ones that most interest me medically, and because I’m pretty sure these are no longer in existence due to parent plants being lost.
Bobas stash (la affie x snow lotus)
Angels milk (la affie x appalachia)
Godhead (blockhead x 88g13hp)
Blue tara (bubbashine x snow lotus)
Ancient OG (iranian landrace x snow lotus)

It’ll be interesting to hear what everyone else is interested in, the orange sunshine would certainly be a good choice as well because it is also no longer available.

8 Likes

I don’t think you’re a dick @Hoodini. Quite the contrary. But your comment was “dickish” I should have sent a pm. I lack “thread etiquette” my apologies :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I feel no ill manner toward you my friend and thank you for seeing past my dickish ways and understand my views :grin::heart_eyes::wave::v::+1::clap::beers:

4 Likes

I voted “I want the seeds” just to show that those seeds are worth wanting. I already have my share of them and don’t want you to send me any; I just don’t want anyone taking anything out of context and thinking that those seeds are in any way inferior. In fact I am certain that the opposite is true and there are fantastic genetics locked up in those seeds.

That being said, if nobody wants them and you are dead set on getting rid of them then by all means I will take them. I want a stash of ALL of Speescees’ work to grow and experience for myself.

4 Likes

No worries @Hoodini. You’re my brother and I got nutn’ But love for you man. I’ve been sensitive lately. Just ask @GrapeApe. He had to slap me around a little and I appreciated it. No worries! Jah! :cowboy_hat_face:

@McMuffin you are absolutely right and that probably wasn’t the best way to say it, and I don’t really mean to be (that) rude, but the community has a voice and I want to hear it :pizza::hotdog::taco::fries::hamburger::dog2::v::popcorn::seat::camera_flash:

6 Likes

Absolutely, and I’m interested to see what the voting consensus is. Good on you for sharing your seeds with the community and keeping the Overgrow torch lit!

6 Likes

Damn this out of likes , you all say so many things I like and I have not enough likes to keep up😢 manual like override, I need no thanks from anyone please, it is my pleasure to do so!

3 Likes

You’re a stand up guy @Hoodini. Thanks for your work and dedication to our OG family. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

to explain my answer in the negative, I rarely find a chill or pleasant high from dutch hybrids. With heavily worked dutch hybrids, I generally expect to find the medical traits bred out of it in favor of thc and a nonfunctional high.
None of this really has to do with the speecees seeds because I don’t have any experience with them, but I’m more interested in heirlooms than heavily worked stabilized varieties anyways.

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly I prefer a high indica dominate higher cbd variety and after looking at his genetics it’s just not anything that would suit my needs, except maybe the desert queen seeing as i live in the high desert, but i can easily make a better suited cultivar for my specific needs

3 Likes

Thank @oleskool830 i appreciate the kind words, but I’m just treating others how I would like to be treated

2 Likes

Interresting @zephyr . Expand please !
Quote me one strain (any source) that is perfectly the reverse of these deceptive tries, just to known the comparative element.

2 Likes

Woo we got 8 voters now , thought please still keep voting as I’m pretty sure 3 of the seed packs are still open

2 Likes