Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Sour Diesel x Snow Lotus Mix Pack

but it’s not work it’s fun
and we are all addicted to growing these beautiful enchanting ladies

23 Likes

Is this one closed down or is there still a slot?

2 Likes

Read the thread and you shall have your answer

6 Likes

Sorry for all of the trivial questions, but I have one more and I am done, I swear :sweat_smile: . What is the “If you have, put your name in bold above” thing? I figure I just put my name on the list and when the beans are done itll all get accounted for or do I have to put my name below on this list as well? Sorry, not trying to be a potato.

2 Likes

I think that you enter your name below if your distributor does not have your safe address mailing information.

If he/she already had your info, enter it in the list above (in bold - so put a double * before and after your name) BDGrows

Anyone - feel free to correct me if I got that wrong :smile:

6 Likes

Correct.

4 Likes

@Mongobongo you get a chance to start flower yet?
Curious to see the variance and such with the mix of genetics

10 Likes

I think I’m 2 weeks from the flip. Flower room is all jammed up. I’m waiting on clear trichs to go cloudy :grin::v:

29 Likes

Thanks again man for everything you do. I hope to breed out a big project like this…

7 Likes

Flipped these the other day.

33 Likes

Very nice! Great work.

3 Likes

We have 5 females and 4 males. Males will be left in open pollination until around week 4. At that point a vigorous shaking will occur and the males will be culled making more room for the females. For fun I’ve left a BlueComa, BlackTriangle and GodsSpaceNeedle clone in the flower room as well.

I flipped 7 days ago. So these should be done middle of March.
Pollen sacs have already started to open. :v:

30 Likes

Oh yeah! sexy time! :dancers: got the Barry White cd ready to go?

12 Likes

All those crosses sound amazing, but the black triangle x sour d sounds like a killer!

7 Likes

Huh, I was reading it as Sour Diesel Mother x Snow Lotus Father’s, guess I haven’t been paying enough attention.
Oooooh, those have already been crossed by Bodhi, and this is the F2 project. Lmfao… I need to go back to bed.

12 Likes

I believe he is referring to me leaving my BlueComa, BlackTriangle and GSN in the room. :joy::v:

7 Likes

Mongo u under stand the 1st male 2 spew pollen hits 95% of yer female pistils when u do it like that right? His genes dominate yer chuck. Dont think thats what yer goin fer but mebbe Im wrong.

If u want even genetic distrubition fer yer “open pollination” u have 2 collect pollen outside of female chamber n combine it n pollinate thata way.

5 Likes

It’s just how an open pollination works bro. Dunno what ur on about but just kind of how it goes mane.

2 Likes

Disagree 100%. Open pollination technically only refers 2 usin multiple males n multiple females. Has zero 2 do w leaving em in the garden n letting 1 males genes dominate all the seeds.

I was showin how it dont have 2 be that way. U can control it. Dunno how u missed that in my post.

5 Likes

Well wouldn’t that then be selective pollination rather than open pollination then? :face_with_monocle:

Dano wer yer gettin yer facts from n yer that mebbe I’m rung for misundersud u :man_shrugging:

5 Likes