Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Sour Diesel x Snow Lotus Mix Pack

I have a few 6fters in 5 gallon pots at week 10 of flower.

15 Likes

They must eat a lot!

5 Likes

One heavy feeding a day. @meesh here is the root structure on a 5fter yesterday. Lots of room still.

27 Likes

Way too much work for my lazy ass :joy:

8 Likes

I hear ya. My wife doesn’t like it much. :rofl:

15 Likes

but it’s not work it’s fun
and we are all addicted to growing these beautiful enchanting ladies

23 Likes

Is this one closed down or is there still a slot?

2 Likes

Read the thread and you shall have your answer

6 Likes

Sorry for all of the trivial questions, but I have one more and I am done, I swear :sweat_smile: . What is the “If you have, put your name in bold above” thing? I figure I just put my name on the list and when the beans are done itll all get accounted for or do I have to put my name below on this list as well? Sorry, not trying to be a potato.

2 Likes

I think that you enter your name below if your distributor does not have your safe address mailing information.

If he/she already had your info, enter it in the list above (in bold - so put a double * before and after your name) BDGrows

Anyone - feel free to correct me if I got that wrong :smile:

6 Likes

Correct.

4 Likes

@Mongobongo you get a chance to start flower yet?
Curious to see the variance and such with the mix of genetics

10 Likes

I think I’m 2 weeks from the flip. Flower room is all jammed up. I’m waiting on clear trichs to go cloudy :grin::v:

29 Likes

Thanks again man for everything you do. I hope to breed out a big project like this…

7 Likes

Flipped these the other day.

33 Likes

Very nice! Great work.

3 Likes

We have 5 females and 4 males. Males will be left in open pollination until around week 4. At that point a vigorous shaking will occur and the males will be culled making more room for the females. For fun I’ve left a BlueComa, BlackTriangle and GodsSpaceNeedle clone in the flower room as well.

I flipped 7 days ago. So these should be done middle of March.
Pollen sacs have already started to open. :v:

30 Likes

Oh yeah! sexy time! :dancers: got the Barry White cd ready to go?

12 Likes

All those crosses sound amazing, but the black triangle x sour d sounds like a killer!

7 Likes

Huh, I was reading it as Sour Diesel Mother x Snow Lotus Father’s, guess I haven’t been paying enough attention.
Oooooh, those have already been crossed by Bodhi, and this is the F2 project. Lmfao… I need to go back to bed.

12 Likes