Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Sour Diesel x Snow Lotus Mix Pack

Whoohoo!!! About to see some magic happen
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::partying_face:

4 Likes

Any specific traits you looking for?

4 Likes

Maxed out on likes sorry bro. No, not looking for anything just complete open pollination. The F2s will be super exciting to go through. Variations will be wild.

13 Likes

Oh yes forgot about open pollenation, memory like a tack and all… yes I ran outta likes halfway through today lol

2 Likes

Sorry if I missed it, but how many did you dunk, 10?

2 Likes

11 - let’s hope for good germ rate :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

Yes and a nice 60/40 female to male ratio

5 Likes

In my previous SD experience the more NYCD leaning plants are the best smoke than again I’m pretty partial to sativa highs

7 Likes

Big kudos to @Mongobongo and @50State for always spreading the love and great genetics! Makes the community oh so comfy! Mongo can you give a quick rundown of your setups? Veg and flower…Sorry if i missed it. Much love everyone

7 Likes

Big thanks to @Mongobongo @50State and all the distributors involved ! Great work.

Would love to get some of these seeds.

Thanks again to everyone involved and hope that one day I can donate some space to make some seeds to give back to the OG community!

Peace & love

6 Likes

Can’t wait to see what comes up! All the possibilities! Love random packs.

6 Likes

Seeing you reminds me I forgot to respond to your Q.
No feminized this round, sorry.

7 Likes

None of these things happen to me tho…
The picture thing also…
Impatience and failure to take care i think.

4 Likes

Since I am member now could I join on this I have always wanted to grow sour diesel but never have the genetics

11 Likes

Ya just follow instructions on first post.:v:

4 Likes

6 of 11 have sprouted so far.

36 Likes

:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle: good stuff bro in 20

5 Likes

That is a good start for them older beans. What did you think of the Space Monkey ?

8 Likes

Very tasty, earthy spice. Complex taste. Really nice smoke man. Properly cured will be a nice one.

11 Likes

Best wishes on this endeavor hopefully you end up with feasible breeding partners of all 3 different cuts… imagine a decade of open pollinations with this mix…thanks again for all of the work you have been putting in on these projects and for everyone else volunteering there time and resources to overgrowing the world

10 Likes