Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Sour Diesel x Snow Lotus Mix Pack

I would love to see a discussion on this.

10 Likes

I have split the bulk of the Logistics/OT posts out into their own thread. You can now find the discussion Seed Runs Co-Op Logistics/Cost/OT Discussion Megathread

Carry on :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Thank you @Jellypowered!

11 Likes

Edit: oops posting high musta wrote that one while ago. Ok 3.5$ isn’t that much😀.

2 Likes

The back right little runt made it. I’m kinda surprised!!

40 Likes

Giving them their first sip of nutrients tonight :v:

44 Likes

Looking bad ass already! best vibes, bro.

5 Likes

Uhm… did I miss something, or did some new members sign up their names under the US distributor list?

17 Likes

I figured it was discussed in the logistics thread…
Daunting to go through these threads.

8 Likes

Corrected @Mongobongo

Edit: Also moved @Papalag from the bottom of the page to the list

11 Likes

:laughing::sweat_smile::joy:

8 Likes

Where’s my car dude?

12 Likes

My bad, still new to this. I bolded it, thank you for putting me in the right place, ill try not to let it happen again

13 Likes

Thank you :blush: my friend
Paps

8 Likes

Things are moving along nicely

52 Likes

Yes they are ! Nice work!

8 Likes

Looking good! Are these plants creating more beans for this run or are they just an example of what We can expect?

4 Likes

The only way this is possible I am aware of is with a new DNA variation that is dominant and causes the same trait.

A recessive trait is one that is expressed when an two has two recessive alleles, so it’s possible to use selfing techniques to help achieve this outcome. Though in reality it’s often slightly more complicated. As well as dominance and recessive you also have incomplete dominance and co-dominance just to mix it up :slight_smile: . And also consider that a LOT of traits are polygenic, meaning they involve a number of genes resulting in phenotypcial expression of those traits. This complicates things because inheritance of polygenic traits doe not show the phenotypic ratios characteristic of Mendelian inheritance. A lot of polygenic traits are also influenced to big degree by the environment… i.e called multifactorial traits, which is why some times a plant can look completely differnet indoors vs outdoors even though they might be grown from the same mother.

Often one of the fastest as easiest ways to try and fix a trait is via selfing and backcrossing the offspiring that also exhibit the trait you are looking for back over the mother rinse and repeat at least 4 times. Though with this approach negative outcomes can also be easily bred into the line if you are not careful.

Here is a cool source of easily digestible biology information where you can read about it all

Sorry for hijacking the thread y’all and back the regular programming :grin:

18 Likes

Yea these are the plants creating the beans for this run. :v:

13 Likes

Doing an open pollenation??

7 Likes