Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Sour Diesel x Snow Lotus Mix Pack

I believe he is referring to me leaving my BlueComa, BlackTriangle and GSN in the room. :joy::v:

7 Likes

Mongo u under stand the 1st male 2 spew pollen hits 95% of yer female pistils when u do it like that right? His genes dominate yer chuck. Dont think thats what yer goin fer but mebbe Im wrong.

If u want even genetic distrubition fer yer “open pollination” u have 2 collect pollen outside of female chamber n combine it n pollinate thata way.

5 Likes

It’s just how an open pollination works bro. Dunno what ur on about but just kind of how it goes mane.

2 Likes

Disagree 100%. Open pollination technically only refers 2 usin multiple males n multiple females. Has zero 2 do w leaving em in the garden n letting 1 males genes dominate all the seeds.

I was showin how it dont have 2 be that way. U can control it. Dunno how u missed that in my post.

5 Likes

Well wouldn’t that then be selective pollination rather than open pollination then? :face_with_monocle:

Dano wer yer gettin yer facts from n yer that mebbe I’m rung for misundersud u :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Males have been staggered through the room. I’m not concerned but thank you for you interest in the seed run. Feel free to sign up at the top of the page :v:

16 Likes

He’s right that best practices would be to collect all the pollen separately, weigh em and mix em equally before pollination. Nothing wrong with natural selection tho

8 Likes
7 Likes

I will just say this… in nature the first males to pop pollen would be the first ones to pollinate naturally.

So I dont think its a big deal personally

11 Likes

Updated shots from today.

41 Likes

Nice! Looks like a party in there. Ladies are in early stages of flower so expect some well developed seeds.

5 Likes

That’s looking awesome! Those males are very healthy can’t wait to see what the f2s are like.

12 Likes

The female plant will continue to push pistils 3/4 of the way into flower (more narrowleaf plants never really stop pushing pistils) allowing later-flowering males to pollinate the females.

No worries @orange

10 Likes

Tonight’s Pollen drop !! Well pollen explosion

42 Likes

I just spent most of the day trying to chop down males like that and collect the pollen. Almost got the whole room cleaned except for the roots in the hydro cleaning. :disappointed_relieved: got 12 vials of 4 different strains inside 2 jars with a couple inches of rice and vacuum sealed in the fridge. Hopefully it keeps till I can use it.

20 Likes

Really starting to throw a lot of frost. Today marks the start of week 4 since the flip :v:

29 Likes

In my past experience with sour diesel it doesn’t really start packing on the frost till bout week 6 or so

7 Likes

Can I sign up? R too late? @Meesh

3 Likes

@Mongobongo is the breeder and it’s looking like his plants just started making babies so I’m pretty sure it’s still open. :relaxed:

5 Likes

Thank you . I signed up. Thought I better ask tho!

4 Likes