Seed Run Co-op: Bodhi's Cheech Wizard **Closed**

Uh, yeah, I think so. There was a notification that you had @‘d me and when I looked to see what it was, my name was on the signup list with a little note attached. I dunno haha.

Edit: my name’s on the overflow list, too, so I’m not sure what’s going on.

4 Likes

I can share most of my pack too man. @minitiger big pheno hunt time. Plants all over bathroom, kitchen, everywhere.

5 Likes

No, dude, I’m good haha. Something got messed up on the signup list, I think. Thanks, though.

3 Likes

Whoops. Can’t go editing all willy-nilly I guess haha.

3 Likes

Mighty fine job there! @nube

2 Likes

Awesome write up! I’m just getting caught up but I’m bookmarking the absolute shit out this for future reference. That description of #10 will go down in history!! :laughing: If I saw that beside a pack of seeds online, I’m buying that pack of seeds lol! Anyway, thanks for the knowledge, the hard work and for spreading the love.

10 Likes

Happy Friday! :tada:

You’re all too kind. I’m just thankful to be able to contribute. :green_heart:

To follow up on the harvest and kickoff the sensi run stage, here were the #7 and #8 phenos after 45 days of reveg:

I love how simple organic soil grows are. The day I harvested them, I put CW7 back in low light veg; for the CW8 I put a couple gallons of unreamended dirt into a cloth pot and stuck the rootball on top, then put it in veg too. Nothing but water until later.

Back to the seeds, after drying and a couple months in jars, I started shucking. Here’s what one one the CW11 popcorn buds looked like b4 and after. This is about a bonghit sized nug.

Not a bad haul from a small bud. #11 was fairly good to break up.

Here’s the dry sift from all the shucking, with a little plug for good old Dragboat Jeffy @Great_lakes_Genetics :

Here’s what a handful of the Cheech Wizard F2 seeds looks like:

I love the stripes! They all got packaged and sent to @Sebring, and were finally delivered yesterday! All 150 packs to cover everyone who signed up. Happy Holidays, folks!

:christmas_tree: :peace_symbol:
:seedling: :sun_with_face:
:rainbow_flag:

74 Likes

seeds look beautiful @nube!!! such vivid markings. and that pile of sift! :heart_eyes: ive been looking at some dry sift screens on amazon for the same purposes when shucking in the future (i hope) any recommendations on what you like for that purpose?

9 Likes

Beautiful seeds and excellent work, as usual !

Did you dip into the kief yet ?

8 Likes

Wow man, beautiful plants, Words and seeds! :+1: :+1: :raised_hands:

Can’t thank you enough for all your efforts. Been following along but not speaking much. I do love that # 7 pheno. Absolutely greasy looking !!

11 Likes

@nube thanks again for sharing how you handled the males during the open pollination. It was really helpful seeing how someone tackled it . I’m about to gear up to f2 the Purple Afghans I’ve been running, but its a staggered germ as half the pack is already in clone form. So I’d been concerned some males would be over dominant.

8 Likes

Gosh those seeds look divine. Hope the reveg goes well and the sift etc provides some nice smoke in the meantime!

5 Likes

@nube thanks again for all the work you do here!
Can’t wait to get some of these and pop em.

Hope you and all the family have a wonderful Christmas!

12 Likes

@nube you killed it man!!

3 Likes

Been in a hole for a while. Compelled to applaud you. Those finished pics and that mountain are beautiful. Hope you are having a wonderful holiday.

4 Likes

OMG i missed this im going to go to sacrifice a lamb to the gods to appease them :laughing:

4 Likes

I hope everyone’s holidays were enjoyable and that the new year has been good to you. I figure you gotta keep putting one foot in front of the other, cuz what’s the alternative?

:footprints:

:sun_with_face:

I’ve been slacking on updates, mostly because I was dissatisfied with the quality of pics I took. But, I promised I’d post them, so here’s the seeded bud pics by pheno. They’re not glamour shots cuz the buds aren’t that pretty when fully seeded:

CW7: kinda similar to CW10 in the end. If your pack has some seeds that are a lot bigger than the rest, the big seeds came from this pheno.

CW8: both flash and no flash. This is the frostiest of the bunch, but ended up most similar to #11 in structure. Absolutely stuffed to the gills with seeds, in your pack they’re the ones with the very thick/bolded brindle striping.

CW9: this one’s seeded buds didn’t look great, but the sensi run is going to make up for it. This was the cedar smelling pheno that was obviously bigger and longer-flowering than the rest.

CW10: this one was the feral hippie. Not much else to say at this point.

CW11: both flash and no flash. This one really has some beautiful nugs, even fully seeded. Normal sized seeds with nothing noteworthy about them, but this pheno is one to watch in the sensi run.

Next update will be the sensi rerun, starting with veg & transplant and their explosive growth while we were out of town for two weeks.

No worries @anon85454369 I may have a few more packs (very limited amount) and, if so, they’ll be sent to headiegardens.com to include as freebies with orders of @bodhi and @Strayfox seeds. I’ll let you know when/if that happens.

:peace_symbol: :rainbow:

54 Likes

Fantastic all look gorgeous.
Thanks for this final report. It’s been a fun ride.
Very excited for sensi run also
Stellar job my friend.
Be well and positive vibes

I’m interested in procuring a pack also. Just let me know when they land.

12 Likes

Excellent! Great documentation! Excited for the next step here!

CW9 looks HEAVY

Well done!!!
Grow4th!!!

12 Likes

Well done nube! Beautiful grow.

5 Likes