Seed Run Co-op: Bodhi's Silver Mountain (CLOSED)

No disrespect intended,
But, we are a bunch of part time volunteers trying to overgrow the planet
You have to ‘cut some slack’ on the customer support metrics.
I can’t count the number of times I didn’t get what I thought… but sometimes the plant picks me rather than me picking the plant. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Cheers
G

21 Likes

I like the attitude. Here at OG, folks rarely need to worry about beans. If they are here, usually generosity takes affect, and bean sharing takes place. I love it. It’s a beautiful thing. And giving back is tremendous fun, as well. We all take care of one another here.

18 Likes

How do you do that? I got bumped from one but that was my bad for not double checking. I know some people have some trouble with editing and overwrite :sweat_smile:
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

I think it’s only when it’s still wiki-fied. Pretty sure you click the pencil in the top right. Gonna go check one that’s still wiki.

Edit: Yup, click the pencil in the top right on a wiki post and you can see all the edits.

5 Likes

Looking forward to getting my hands on these thanks again to all involved i know it takes MASSIVE efforts on all fronts from start to end. :pray: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Yup, as it’s been said it must still be open to check it, like here:

once opened the edition history, just go back in time with the arrows:

11 Likes

Yes, I knew that. I was thinking you meant you could look in the history of changed :upside_down_face:
Thanks all you for help, now I feel stupid.

2 Likes

If you compare the latest list (on the right) with the previous list (on the left) you can see the changes done. I saw how Guitarzan was overwritten by another member that was editing at the same time. If you get a message similar to “overwrite the actual edition?” you shouldn’t save it or you will delete the one who was saving at that time in your same spot … :sunglasses:

Edit: to see and compare both lists at the same time you should use your computer.

5 Likes

I don’t see him on either, I just see somebody added a 76. after it was full.

3 Likes

Was just an example on how to do it :roll_eyes:, once un-wikified you cannot check it … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Got it Thanks

2 Likes

Hi everyone, here for a huge shout out to @twistedinfinity, and now I’m not sure whether with @nube’s or @Sebring’s help, and at my end a huge thanks to @Vertebrata who lent a friendly hand reshipping them to me! So, a huge thanks to all these four for making it happen!! Psyched to try this one!!! :sunglasses: :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:
A shout out to @misterbee!!! Better safe than sorry!! :sunglasses: :relaxed:
Good Medicine

and a bonus, Dank Zappa!!

19 Likes

Bodhis silver mountain #1 in veg

28 Likes

Looking nice and healthy! Are these the F2s or originals?

6 Likes

These are the bodhis silver mountain pack I got from this site

12 Likes

They’re looking amazing, leaves are serious business… Congrats!! and @twistedinfinity, indeed they are F2, as you’ll see right above, provided they’re both from here!

Nice work @Patriots781 !!!

6 Likes

Awesome~! So very grateful to be able to share these with everyone and I hope they turn out amazing for you.

8 Likes

@twistedinfinity. Just received the Silver Mountain F2’s from Sebring. Thanks so much. Great work!

7 Likes

You are very welcome. May they provide something amazing for you.

4 Likes

That is awesome. I missed out on that one.
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes