Seed Run Co-op: Goroka Highland, Papua New Guinea

Nah it was a temp ban but there just going to leave him on a temp ban. Instead of actually dealing with him. kinda soft but it is what it is.
Cheers. But yea u were right lol.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been in contact by original topic starterā€¦ words of post had a little extra added into post when they sent what I saidā€¦simpleā€¦people see post different ways than othersā€¦no namesā€¦no blamesā€¦Iā€™m waiting to hear back from @Worcestershire_Farms .

@Worcestershire_Farms can log back in nowā€¦as a tl1 user.

4 Likes

EDIT: ALL HAVE BEEN CLAIMED.
If anyone missed out and wants some of these to run let me know. When the original run was done Diggy sent a big batch to me and the least I can do is pass on the love. Iā€™ve got 5 vials of 15 or so each have been in my genetics mini fridge since arrival. I will be able to ship out next week after my pay day. Just send a dm with your safe addy.

25 Likes

Really cool of you, didnā€™t put up my hand as they would just go from your fridge to mine but still grateful you offered them up to folks.

2 Likes

Simply put, I felt I had to. Iā€™m not on as much as I used to be or like but once I saw someone looking I had to share up some of mineā€¦ I simply havenā€™t had time or room to run something so long just yet (at least not to full potential) along with the fact without a few kind people here I wouldnā€™t have had any good genetics of my own to run Iā€™d still be trying to run old bag seeds like back in the 90ā€™s. So itā€™s time to do my part to help overgrow the worldā€¦

13 Likes

ā€œWhat are you going to do, bleed on me?ā€

4 Likes

Iā€™m invincible!

1 Like

ā€œYouā€™re a loony.ā€
Thatā€™s one of the funniest movies ever.

4 Likes

No doubt. A classic. You have to like British humor, but If you do, itā€™s hilarious!!

2 Likes

Are these still around?

6 Likes

They will be again, this winter

33 Likes

very nice :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, There are a couple seeds that came straight from Azure and a couple that I made, running side by side. Funny thing with this line, I have so far always found the females showing sex before the males.

8 Likes

She (female) definitely pre-flowered for me !

4 Likes

What sort of effect does lunar cycle have on cannabis germinating? I believe you, but havenā€™t heard about that before.

3 Likes

ocean tides are highest / strongest during the new and full moons due to the gravitational pull of the moon on the earth. same applies to seed germination. this extra gravitational effect from the moon helps pull the seeds apart / helps split them open during this time assisting in germination.

6 Likes

I was a Believer in the power of the moon after attempting germination of @Worcestershire_Farms Kashmir two times within two weeks last year. The first time with a new moon, when I got one of 15 seeds to germinate. The second time during a full moon when I had 16 of 16 seeds germinate using the same batch of seeds and the same germinating methods with the only difference being the full moon. Hard to argue with that outcome. I donā€™t think it makes a whole lot of difference with fresh seeds that are raring to go anywayā€¦ but from now on I use a full moon for any seeds that are older or questionable.

17 Likes

Looking forward to more grows of this, hopefully I can get in line when the time comes for seeds to be distrusted to boxes!

5 Likes

incomplete project, cancelled by co-op organizers