Malana seed run sign up (closed)

This is a reproduction of the real Seed Company Malana. Plants were grown outdoors in the ground Last Summer. 29 plants total. Split pretty close to even amount of males and females. Pollination was done by Mother Nature. The plants didn’t finish their flowering cycle unfortunately, due to some early Frosts we had in September. The plants got by unscathed, but it stopped the flowering cycle for a few weeks. I was able to get 800 seeds together for the coop though. I didn’t see any obvious signs of contamination. Plants ranged in height from around 8 feet to 14 or 15 ft. They began flowering around September 1st, and had some really nice smells, and one that smelled and tasted like mothballs dipped in a banana peel. Sorry I don’t have a normal grow log for these. I wasn’t sure I would be able to even get seeds, let alone enough for a co-op run. I need some help getting this setup with sign up slots, making it a Wiki excetera. Anyway here’s a few pictures

TL3 (Regulars)

1.Donnie
2.DougDawson
3. misterbee
4.Moka
5. MBVapester
6. lefthandseeds
7. @CADMAN
8. allotment
9. Chronickyle
10. Gpaw
11. Instig8tor
12. WVMountainGhost
13. GreenBhoy
14. Redjimp
15. Gman
16. zephyr
17. 8k_feet
18.oleskool830
19. pawsfodocaws
20. G-paS
21. repins12
22. rootfarmer
23.gonepostal
24. swe-can
25. J-Icky
26.redjimp
27. Potdaddy4x4
28. George1961
29. BigMike55
30. other_barry
31. Mormo
32.Bullskinner
33.DanzaKuduro
34. MantisTobogganMD
35. shiskaberrysavior
36. corey
37. Rhino_buddy
38. ** goodgrace87**
39.Gaz29
40. Worcestershire_Farms

TL2 (Members)

1.Chirpxchirp
2.getright
3.eagles009
4. DannyTerpintine
5. Motoman
6. khaoohs
7. danonly
8. jdemo75
9. @darkillusion
10. @Oldguy
11. Enlightened420
12. @Hydro921
13. PlantShepherd
14. @GreenFlex
15.@comacus
16.Hapi
17. @Pigeonman
18.Blue
19. @BIGJ
20. SamwellBB
21. @BigBoss
22. Granola
23.@DankDumplings
24. HeritageFarms
25. MrToast
26. BDGrows
27. iggypuffs
28. @TheNorthAbides
29. vaportrail
30. riahgorf_1
31. HappyTrees23s
32. Johnny_Utah
33. lastmanstandin31
34. Hashishin
35.strong text
36.MWgrower
37. Kasper
38. urbs
39. katanaking00
40. Foreigner
41. Vertebrata
42. invisible

41 Likes

(upload://gmHlME9jMc7cWunJmZk8VLLTXM9.jpeg)

33 Likes

If anyone wants to help with the sign ups I sure appreciate it.

8 Likes

Third picture down I thought was pretty cool. An adaption the plants must have developed from being planted close together in the Himalayas. Both of the leaves are on the same side of the stalk. Rather than opposite each other. They formed on the side that had some sun.

13 Likes

Well for one I’d definitely like to grab some seeds, but I don’t know how to set up the sign up

3 Likes

I’m definitely interested, in getting in, on this one but, unfortunately I know nothing about the sign up wiki. I’m ols skool and kinda puter, illiterate. I wish, that I could help :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

5 Likes

@Upstate i sent a pm with the template of the empty list have to edit the distributors, I think to make a wiki you have to ask for a moderator @TeamOG

5 Likes

Just made a wiki post for you @Upstate , how many slots you want for TL2 and TL3?

7 Likes

tall and lanky, with long internodesicon_e_surprised|nullxnull

Not easy for indoors I guess, haven’t fought with big sativas yet, thanks for sharing anyway … beer3|nullxnull

13 Likes

Thanks for doing that.
There are 800 seeds that passed the crush test. How many slots is normal? 75 total?

7 Likes

Definitely not an indoor Growers friend, but they are a very Hardy, resinous, tasty variety. Perhaps someday you’ll have an opportunity to plant them in your yard legally. They would do well with your weather.

7 Likes

Ok, I created 35 for each trust level to give you a bit of wiggle room. You may want to post your pics there as well :slight_smile: Thanks for doing this, really cool of you.

8 Likes

I sure do appreciate the help. I’ll have to learn how to do that one of these days. Thanks!
Happy to spread some seeds!

6 Likes

It’s not difficult, this is the first one I have made :slight_smile: Glad I could help.

6 Likes

Wiki’d and good to continue

9 Likes

@Upstate very awesome of you brother. Can’t wait to jump on the Wiki page… Been lookin to get Some Malana Cream for a long time…

5 Likes

The smells are unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. Like flowers sometimes… citrus maybe, mothballs, perfume. Hoping to get this one used to my climate. That will take some time.

10 Likes

Orginaly I wanted Malana Cream to cross with Bannana Bilss, basically to make Bannana flavored Hash ,) I know it’s not that simple, BUT Malana Cream is world renowned for top quality Hash. So it’s worth a shot. I’m super appreciative and excited to be on your list…

Ohh the fun we can have with these.
I’m assuming from the size of these plants, I’ll have to top & train the plant indoors so it doesn’t become a 18’ monster.

@Upstate Are you making Hash with yours? Or just smoking the buds?

6 Likes

can edit first post but cannot see a sign up list?

1 Like

Edited out as signup now on this page

6 Likes