Seed Run Co-Op Paonia Purple Paralyzer (Heirloom Preservation) - CLOSED

If and that is a big if, there is still room on the list I would appreciate being added. I don’t know how I missed the sign-up as I have followed this since the beginning :thinking::grinning:

3 Likes

You weren’t on OG when this one started. You are thinking of @DougDawson run. I had just put my hubby in AL as he was getting very violent and only getting a few hours sleep a week. I didn’t sign up as I knew I couldn’t grow at that point
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Ok ladies and gentlemen. So I shucked one plant and while I am still picking through and taking out all small or white seeds I have many more from this batch than the initial 847 taking from the first main cola. What does this mean, well it means I have more than enough seeds right now to cover the initial list plus some new sign ups and still have 1 and 3/4 of a plant to shuck. Looks like this may just work out after all so ahead we move with my plan.

I have no idea why but my seed run thread won’t let me Wiki it so I will call a mod. I am going to copy the original list to my thread and you will all need to follow the instructions I post. I will ask each person on the list edit and put some kind of mark beside their name to verify they are still around and wanting these seeds. After a couple weeks I shall remove all the names that have not verified and open this up to new sign ups. So watch the thread I put below and when it is Wiki’ed please go follow the instructions I put on the thread to verify your spot.

8 Likes

That’s great you were so successful! I will try to watch out for the update because I would love to be included if possible. :purple_heart:

1 Like

PPP for all, you will get the chance to be included. I just really wanted to cover that list first but at present have more than enough to cover it an many more sign ups. Also special thanks to @lefthandseeds and all others who helped get this to to this point.

8 Likes

Ok folks, so my thread has been wikied and I have copied the list from this thread to it. Please go to that new wiki and add your country beside your name to show you are still here and interested in these seeds. Once this has been completed I will open up the list to more people. Thanks. List can be found here.

EDIT. first person already signed up to the list so I just added a second list for new signups.

6 Likes

Hey all, so only 23 of the 125 people on the initial sign up list has verified their spot on the sign up list. I am quite surprised as I know a number of the people there are still around every day. That said the new 100 spots I put up are almost filled. Just poking the thread again as I don’t want anyone to miss out.

8 Likes

Did the son ever receive seeds back?

5 Likes

:relieved: :+1: :+1:

Happy to report he did. That was handled between me and @Hashtree, so those didn’t get lost.

10 Likes

Thanks Lefty, I figured that was the case just wanted to make sure (I didn’t see it confirmed in the thread)

I just used some of that pollen Doug sent too, let’s see what happens :laughing:

5 Likes

real og stuff here, wish someone had done this with monkeypaw or pinconning

3 Likes

Hey bud @Who , go to the link a couple posts up and sign up on the new sheet. Dont worry about the level, all who sign up will be taken care of.

5 Likes

I am on the 2nd list
Member (Trust Level 2) Sign ups
14 spaceman

Is there something else you need?

3 Likes

No, the second list is current. It’s only the first list that needs each person to put their country beside their name to verify they are still here and interested. The list is full of folks that left or even died so I need to figure out how many.are still here.

4 Likes

Once it’s narrowed down may need to tag others so they know.

2 Likes

Yes, I will end up tagging all. People are not really following my directions, lol. I see some signing up here and also confirming here. Not to worry. I will sort through both lists and than tag the ones missing.

6 Likes

After all, we are a bunch of stoners!

7 Likes

Yeah, that’s totally cool. I can sort it out easy enough :slight_smile: no OGer will be left behind.

13 Likes

I fergit, was I on the list that got copied, or am I totally confused again? Not really the first time.

2 Likes

You signed up on the new list, you were not on the original @urbs

2 Likes