Seed Run Co-Op Rare F2 Cackleberry - Giveaway has ended

I hope the winds of goodness happen too blow some seeds of whatever that beautiful purple sticky plant is around. I’ve never seen anything like that in person. PERIOD! Is that under hid?

GDP?!?!

Ahhh. I’m not too hip on all these crazy new strains. All I know is thank all of y’all for caring enough to do what you do. It’s a pleasure. Especially @MomOnTheRun and @Sebring and @ModicumGenes thank you guys . They’re keeping me busy for a while and away from the really bad stuff. :heart:

7 Likes

don’t know what lights that tester was using

you are half right …

7 Likes

Yup! When in doubt, go to the 1st post and find your name :wink:

Absolutely! May as well play the retail game :stuck_out_tongue:

I try as well as, the whole team is working behind the scenes ping ponging ideas…ModicumGenes is the one to thank for this one as he did the hard work :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

Whoa @SamwellBB! She is an Amazon Wonder Woman! Beautiful Sativa (yes?) Spectacular Brother.
:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

You are great and nice to old hippies so I love you!

8 Likes

thanks
the grower should get most of the credit
she is called Marauder so you weren’t far off
GG#4 clone x my GDP runt male
Sun Valley grew her outdoors and got forearm sized colas

sorry for hijacking thread just a little but think OGers will be happy

33 Likes

That’s awesome @SamwellBB! Thanks so much for the generosity!

5 Likes

Definitely make us happy mate that’s been kept under wraps eh :wink: will be a nice surprise when their sent thanks for your efforts to OverGrow man :+1:

7 Likes

Lol hijack away. Me and my girlfriend had discussed this before but with the legal issues it could never have it. But live chat classes for marijuana and help would be so awesome you guys would be professors I just thought about it the other day it’s almost like sit down shut up listen learn and progress.

I appreciate everybody’s help with my stuff and everything else without y’all I probably wouldn’t even have a grow going not probably. But if somebody needs some seeds for me for something or help with anything within reason just holler at me I plan on taking all the seeds I have and making seeds with them.

In the future I’m going to get some more tents for an outdoor closed off breeding room so I can run strains just for the group.

You guys probably saved my life. Thanks momma. If I can ever help with a few bucks for shipping I’ll make sure I do what I can. Y’all make this happen I would like to shoot a couple money orders for a few envelopes or help with shipping. Please don’t hesitate. Let me know I appreciate it

7 Likes

Thanks to you all who are doing this and all the other seed runs, this is what makes OG so great! Excited and stoked dont even begin to describe how I am about getting some of these seeds! Need to get my ass in gear with my room, no doubt!

5 Likes

Hi MOTR, I may have missed the Zam/GDP thing. Must be another thread. I’m finally really busy so not getting to sit at the computer much. I’ll look for the thread but I’d love to get that one, too. I’m in Texas now and New Mexico next week. I’ll go ahead and send my shipping funds early this time if that’s okay. Peace

6 Likes

It’s great having you here @Baltimore. You have embraced the spirit and love that is OG. I am proud to know you brother. If you ever need anything you know where the Shitkicker Shed is! Love and Respect…

Please don’t take my stoned procrastination as disrespect. Mailing your pkg TODAY! It’s been on my kitchen table for days!

6 Likes

I’m glad I got to know you dude me and my girlfriend believe in earth-based religions and I believe that we met for a reason. I love coming and seeing what you got out in the shed. Most importantly I’m glad that I’m biting my tongue and being a better person. I love getting on here and learning.

Aww bro don’t trip on that package
I appreciate it. I don’t have much but I’m going to be breeding some of DJ shorts blueberry seeds and some of the limonene Queen seeds I’m going to make sure I send you a couple packs your way. I appreciate the love dude I can’t wait to see that MK Ultra and that Azad Kashmir.

Thanks for you kindness and patience. I have a couple strawberry skunk fem seeds from delta 9 Labs, a couple ww from dp fem seeds. And a few bb from pheno finders. I have more of the bb. I haven’t ran any so if you’d like a few, I’ll wrap em nice and you can have a lil skunk or something in your life. Look up pics of the pheno bb. They’re gonna be dank.

Thanks @oleskool830. My bro. :grin:. Mom said hello. My mom’s hot n single. Distance would be a problem tho lol. Have a good one. If you need anything don’t hesitate.
-J

This is purple Mazar Auto at like 30 days. I’m going to make some sts or buy some. I wanna spray the others n make seeds. The whole plant supposedly turns purple. The calyxs are almost black. I’d like to make some of these seeds and bless a few people they’re feminized Auto so they should be able to make fem beans. I gotta figure this out

8 Likes

Send back some l. Williamsii seeds :rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Hey @oleskool830 bro congrats on your new mod title - well done :+1:.!
And i agree with you that @Baltimore is a good guy , i think he’s hooking you up with his mom too …lol. :arrow_heading_down:

Haha @Baltimore chasing a father figure in oleskool bud.!?? Lol.

Have a good weekend guys ,
Gaz

10 Likes

I think you might be just a little too late to start spraying it ( maybe @ReikoX will help you here .) but you could probably carefully up-pot it if you think it needs some more root space. Looks real nice :+1: bud.
Good luck with whatever you do with her.
Gaz

2 Likes

:blush: Ayyy mod status @oleskool830. That’s what’s up bro. Rule with an iron fist. Lol jk. I look forward to getting on here. It’s like my family but waaaay less disuntional.

I been trying to get my mom out and around. Unfortunately there’s no good guys around here. My mom’s so fukin cool. My heart. She looks at everyone plants. All she says is ooooo ahhhhhh, how come you ain’t grow in that dummy haha.

I’m gonna get some spray before I run the last 2. Thanks for the kindness. Y’all be safe. Later
-J

4 Likes

It is… Zamdelica x GDP

Damn! Enjoy that heat wave…80’s here and people are panicking lol

No need as you still have a balance from the last box :wink:

3 Likes

Edited plus 20 characters

1 Like

What do you mean? I try to wait until seeds are ready to be disbursed before I collect any money though some like to pay ahead of time, some help out with postage for others, some help out with packaging, some help with adding more strains etc… I track it all through the Paypal pool, statements and notes in my word document to keep it all straight - pm me and we’ll get it sorted :wink:

13 Likes