Seed Run Co-Op Rare F2 Cackleberry - Giveaway has ended

Keep me in mind if nothing happens.

2 Likes

Not sure when but definitely gonna ‘hatch’ a couple of these soon. TYVM

3 Likes

Yeah, I may buckle and drop some too. I’ve been hoping to get more terpenes in my life and boy have I gotten them this year. I’m itching to grow them all.

Thanks OverGrow! Teaching the world how to live.

3 Likes

I didnt get mine but no worries stuff happens. I have a few buddy’s that got their’s so i will get a clone at some point.

2 Likes

I noticed your name isn’t on the list, so that’s likely why you never received any. Make sure you get on the list before the preservation grow is over. Just follow the instructions on the first post of the thread and you’ll be golden if that particular grow hasn’t come to an end.

On occasion, there might be extra seeds available. Be sure to contact the distributor after the grow has ended to check, or tag the grower in this thread to ask them.

Edit… you may need to gain more “reputation” before you’re eligible, too. I forget, but normally you need a certain number of posts and “involvement” in the OG community before you can participate in a number of perks. Stay relevant on the site and you’ll be fine in the future. peace

8 Likes

In what part of the world are you? Europe has not received them yet.

2 Likes

@GMan I double checked and my name for some reason was at the very bottom of the list. @allotment im in the U.S.

2 Likes

I just saw a post by @Gaz29 and he said that the Caclkleberry hasn’t arrived for the Canadians and that the Jungle Spice got sent back to @lefthandseeds and all of the vials were empty.

So, for Canada there is a slight hold up.

lol… I missed @allotment’s post above, ha… sorry.

2 Likes

Forgot today was labor day.
So maybe tomorrow fingers crossed

5 Likes

So maybe next week. Next box im throwing 10.

1 Like

This is why Everyone should be preserving their own genetics that they have acquired.

8 Likes

@OleReynard i preserve everything that I run across. That’s the reason that I am overrun by reveggs, clones of mothers and mothers, clones of fathers in the other side of the house also backrosses clones in case I want switch directions on the way I’m breeding before I lock it in. It’s a madd house here, and I getcursed at daily every time the wife reads the name and date of a new clone. It’s like a kids leaving his legos out and you step on one barefoot hahahahahaha

24 Likes

Hola Gang

I try to F2 everything that I touch
I will need a second fridge before Christmass

Bare

21 Likes

Fire too. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket! OG the world!

4 Likes

Exactly. I have a girl with perfect branching, growth, dense buds. Just zero smell and taste. I really didnt wanna cut her from the line so maybe ill drop pollen. Headstash seeds.

4 Likes

There are 6 that I missed adding Cackleberry into…you, pookie123, goatrock, muddragon, burnso and felzarn. I knew to add them though my helper didn’t and I didn’t recheck until all the boxes were out though I have them ready for the next time I am near the post office (tomorrow) :wink:

All international distributors have them now - totally my fault for the delay. When I 1st brought the boxes in I was quoted 32 then was told to repackage them to get it to 24 and was given a couple USPS bags to put them in. Repackaged into the bags then was quoted 42 so brought them back home. Bought some kraft paper and wrapped them in that over the USPS bags and finally got the 24 I was told the 1st time…its weird because in the past I have packaged up the same way though was cheaper with more weight than this round but then again rates keep going up sooooo I have been talking to them about a periodic business plan which will help shave $5 or so off - a year in now and still learning the loopholes :stuck_out_tongue:

20 Likes

Woohoo.MOTR is back! Welcome back Mom, we missed you. I’m guessing you had to give the ISP a good talking to :grin:
Whatever, glad to have you back

9 Likes

welcome home Mom !!! hope you enjoyed your vacation time from the internet

12 Likes

I feel like i’ve been offline for a score or so days! Hard drive crashed on my computer and between waiting a few days (or a week ) to get it diagnosed, then finally got it replaced. Good news is it was under $400 ha ha. beats having to get a whole new computer… but i found a local place to likely buy a few years old used one for a decent price.

anyhow. back online. i remembered my login faster this time. another ha ha.

4 Likes

I’m down to phone only surfing. My provider turned me off. I was trying to pay my bill and disconnect the land line cause I don’t use it, but there system was down, boo hoo.

So, they never called back nor did I. I’m gonna leave off for a week to screw with them. I’ll tell them I may switch it over to somebody else now.

I get more done now. I sit at the computer too much sometimes. Good break.

8 Likes